Phillip Morris now selling Marlboro M marijuana cigarettes

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by grasscoty, Oct 28, 2015.

1. I'm sure hoping common sense prevails and instead of adulterated after the fact product they will work toward ( growing) that product to get the results with no adulteration needed. with all the compounds in the cannabis at the growers disposal they can make big plans before even sprouting the fist seed. really the only adulteration will probably be filtering the thc so they do not get to high in the final product. there is the stuff that people take with thc to keep down the paranoia, not sure what it is but that type of product would certainly be used to give them a buffer zone to contain/modulate the thc

2. The thing is, they add nicotine to cigarettes to make them more addicitive. They add nicotine, to something that already contains it, because they wanted to hook even more people.

That's a problem when you realize Marijuana is not physically addictive, even though it'd be crazy popular, they still wouldn't have that assurance that people would buy it, because people wouldn't <em class='bbc'>physically</em> need it.

And I would not put that above them, they do some shady shit

3. fuck Phillip Morris the thing about mmj is that is natural and safe. Who knows what they're going to put in there "cigarettes

4. #24 Galaxy420, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    yeah man, until people are self aware chemists/alchemists able to scan and choose at will in any moment we will be constantly at the mercy of these sorry type f@#$ers who choose to hook the people around them on some substance at the detriment of life.

5. So, your dream is for health killing big tobacco to produce, market and sell cheap joints probably laced w/their special blend of over 300 chemicals and spices that they put into their cigarettes? That is just ducked!!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hahahahaha you think cannabis consumers would put up with that shit? PM knows they would fail if they did that.

7. Sorry bro, I misunderstood. My phone was crappin out on the service end of things n the thread started w/your comment and I took it for realz, I'm man enough to admit a mistake-especially to my brothers and sisters of the truth!!! Mary Jane

8. No thang

9. The consumer. Pot heads may smell bad and not be the first I would choose to be on my team but they would be the first to destroy shitty weed. Unless the prices were too hard to turn away from.

I would recommend growing ur own for all sorts or reasons.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. No way I'm trusting Marlboro with my tree.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I regret the day if it comes

12. Big tobacco would add nicotine and make it addictive. Come on people think about it. They were caught in lies before. NEVER buy if they ever did get their hands on it. They have killed enough people. Put them out of business. Refuse all their products.

13. Wouldnt marijuana one day be reviewed by the FDA? I mean wouldnt tobacco companies be forced to list ingredients because its a drug??

I dont understans why everyones saying they want to shove nicotine down our throat. Weed has enough buisness already

14. Haha blades, it's a hoax.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have never seen an ingredient list on a pack of ciggs... Why would this be different?

16. Theres a big warning that youcan get cancer from the infredients.

Do you really need ingredients if youre willing to kill yourself knowingly?

17. Thats a surgeon general warning. There is no mention of ingredients.

18. First of all. Marijuana is a medicinal herb that is natural to this planet. A "drug" is something not natural. It is manufactured by humans. Stop calling marijuana a drug for it is not one.

19. "drug

drəɡ/

noun

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body."

Marijuana is indeed a drug. Tobacco also happens to grow naturally and it too is a drug.