Broken joint on bong that I dab with, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bbakerisles, Oct 27, 2015.

1. What's going on GC. The joint on my bong that i both smoke and dab with broke. No clue why, but one day while the bong was sitting on a bench outside the bong made a slight noise and I looked and saw a hairline crack along the joint of the bong. Thought nothing of it, but about a week later a small piece of the joint snapped off, but it looks like it could be glued or put back. I've thought about four possibilities to do about this and I need some advice. 1. glue or epoxy the piece back on 2. create another replacement piece 3. Throw the bong away 4. somebody comes up with a brilliant idea not mentioned before. Now, my preferred solution would be to glue or epoxy it, but my main concern is that if I dab, would the glue heat up and be potentially dangerous to smoke? If i just used the regular bowl piece I'm pretty sure it would be fine, but I'm not trying to be inhaling any glue. Feedback would be much appreciated as I'm really trying to do both the best thing economically, but even more importantly be safe about it. Thanks guys-

2. it broke from the heat of dabbing and throw the bong away don't wanna be smoking glue

3. high heat epoxy from the automotive store. that shit is stronger then the glass your bonding it to.

i have used it several or more times and there are countless threads of others asking for help and then using that epoxy fix with success. remember, high heat epoxy. [​IMG]

4. i was going to say the same thing ... great minds think alike lol

5. life hacks...but for stoners! [​IMG]