BlackBerry Kings Kush Auto DWC Detailed Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by InfinitiG35, Oct 25, 2015.

1. I've been slacking on my thread but here is an updated picture as of today.
    Things are going crazy fast since I fed them, they currently are at 620ppm and loving it.

I hate myself for this but, I dropped and extension cord on one of my plants and snapped the stem, I got a shiskabob stick and tried to put it back up in hopes the stem might fix but I doubt it :(

Attached Files:

2. So come to find out my shiskabob stick fixed the plant that I broke!
    The other lady is growing like a wild fire and loving the nutes.

Now, the one that broke and healed itself back doesn't look like its growing anymore roots.

Also, I have my homemade rez blackout with black T-shirts wrapped around the rez lol.

Attached Files:

3. subbed and good luck

4. Thanks dr doobs will update every Tuesday so stay posted.
    Also ordered 5 berry bomb auto and 10 auto speed bud from female seeds so, stay tuned.

5. So these are roughly 25-30 days in, I've lost count. But I think it may be ready to start flowering, I can't tell though.
    What do y'all think?

Attached Files:

6. #106 dr doobs, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    wont they go to flowering themselves? looks small but its an auto so I duno mate.
    I done an outdoor grow last year and in the middle of my first indoor with lsd (full term) 250w hps but looking at autos for my next one thinking of the blackberry aswell.

Also look up a grasscity member called loki125 .hes an auto legend lol use his diarys for a rough guide.
    Did you buy a lpm pump and not a lph one? I made that mistake at first lol. and also keep the plant as close to the light without burning it , my plant exploded when I moved it closer.

7. Hell yea these genetics are fucking a1 and can take a good beating. With it being my first grow I've not had any issues after ingot root rot under control in these new seedlings. And yes they automatically flower but that top has pistils (so I believe to be) shooting out. My first pump I bought a junk one from Walmart it's like 1600cc, I still use it along with my other pump though. I have my light at 75% about 28" above the top.

8. #108 dr doobs, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    that's not flowering YET mate.
    What you mean its 1600cc that's what my car is lol!
    Im pumping through 16 litre per minute. but your roughly going by your bucket size then half that eg a 20 litre bubble bucket would need roughly 10 litres per minute. I have 2 aswell but I put my bad one on to give my big one a rest. once a day.
    And fuck mate lol mines is like 8" away and mines aint got a cooler. Grasscity wont let me upload pics to show think its my pc though. And I was impressed wi these. Lst (low stress training) heard your not ment to do autos though but im gonna try it. http://www.growweedeasy.com/auto-flowering-grow-journal-250w-hps its soil but the same rules for bending/ trimming
    and cover your rockwool fully with pebbles

9. It was a 1200cc pump for 20-60 gal of water. I didn't really know what I was looking for when I bought it, it's a $12 Walmart pump lol. But I was going to lst but it's my first grow I just don't want to fuck it up considering how many I've killed already lol.

10. Ok so my lady's started shooting pistils out so she's about to get big, but ever since they started shooting out it looks like im having nute burn something? But it is only only the very bottom 3 leaves of the big plant.

Attached Files:

11. I've been slacking on keeping this updated but, I got one plant left and it's 2 weeks into flower and has grown a foot a week.
    I got my seeds in 5 cherry bomb feminized, 1 pineapple express feminized, 4 speed bud auto flower, and one quick one auto flower.

12. What's your ppm?
    How many litres of air are you pushing through per litre of water?
    What's the reservoir's temperature?

It looks like an oxygen or nutrient problem. Those roots looks small compared to the plant

13. Well gold the roots are small because I killed the plant a month ago and brought it back to life lol.
    Ppm is around 880, I'm pretty sure I got a 20lph pump can't remember, and res temperature is 67.

Checked on it today and there's about 30 bud sites and look pretty nice. No more spots on it anymore after a 48 hour flush about a week ago.

14. This has got to be the toughest damn plant I've ever seen. Still growing and getting heavy I had to tie it up earlier this week.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app