Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sorry to be that guy, but will I pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by detoxking, Oct 24, 2015.

1. #1 detoxking, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Im 6'3 180 with a fast metabolism and run at least 2-3 miles daily I have 30 days to get clean for a urine drug test. I smoked a few times a week since September. When will their literally be not trace of weed in my body. I am talking like 0% they test a 10ng/ml instead of at 50ng/ml and if there is anything residue in my urine I will lose my job. Also eating very healthy. An is their anything you would recommend me doing to help achieve this goal, such as using a sauna after a workout or maybe the toxin rid 10 day cleanse? I know this stuff gets asked a lot, but a 10ng/ml test is far different then 50ng/ml test and there has been no information for tests like that
    Thanks

also considering running two times a day will that help?

2. you should move to a different country.

3. id say just start drinking lots of water to help pee out the thc, iv done it you should be fine

4. Hard to tell, each body is different. Working out and eating healthier helps but ultimately your body has the answer. What else can you do to help? detox diet find something that naturally detox your body it could help, sauna and sweating def helps, my suggestion try to get a test 2 o 3 days before the real one, so no surprises. Good luck,.

5. 30 days is the magic number IF:
    * you abstain form ganja and the like
    * you work out religiously. lots of cardio
    * drink lots of water up to the day before the test
    * be sure you drink a decent amount of water early early the morning of so you can piss what ever has been collecting over night.
    * it doesn't hurt to drink one of those masking agent type drinks too, just to be safe. you know, the kind people take to pass drug testing. hiy up your local head shop and ask around about that stuff.

honestly though, 30 days clean never failed me. i smoked the ever loving bejesus out of ganja back in the day too. i did what your doing. lots of exersize {cardio}, lots of water, and abstinence of all drugs and alcohol. i get the feeling youll pass just fine broski. just be smart and abstinent until you don't have to anymore.

6. There is really no answer to this question, there are too many factors. But i can tell you for sure if they do a hair test it wont matter how much water you drink or how much you exercise because it will still show up. I've seen people that had hair tests done and there was thc and other drugs that showed up that they hadn't done for almost a year.

7. I heard that the hair testing was debunked over in the UK. Don't take my word for it but supposedly if you are around it and handling it, they can find traces of it in your hair. Danny danko was talking about it not too long ago. I tried to find a link in case anyone wanted to read more about it. http://www.nature.com/articles/srep14906