What type of deficiency is this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fgj, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Another grower on the forum said it looks like cal mag deficiency any other opinions? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445585660.665868.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445585681.714738.jpg

2. They started September 12 and I gave her 2 ml of cal mag last night plus I gave her 2 more ml tonight to try to help her does that sound like a good amount

3. How can I increase nitrogen with out using bloom nutrients? I'm using AN sensi bloom and it doesn't seem to be doing the job of giving them enough nitrogen. I have some bat guano would that do the trick?

4. I use AN sensi as well, I usually just feed veg nutes once or twice until they start to pick up with more greening. It's fine to mix your bloom additives like big bud with veg nutes. Couple light waterings and they should be looking better by the end of the weekend

As I said before I usually feed the veg nutes up until about a week after pistils first show, or just before the stretch ends. Then i feed about 2ml per L of Sensi Bloom A & B. She looks like she just finished up the stretch, so probably used alot of N reserves.

Sent from my Spaceship using the Grasscity App.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1348058-DaS-Perpetual-Stealth-Cabs-Grow-Chronicles

5. I think I'll try some big bud mixed mixed with sensi grow first. If that doesn't work maybe I'll make some tea with the guano that stuff is so strong though I don't like using it

6. Guano can be top dressed, I would rather top dress with quality worm castings though.

ditch the bottle folks..

7. How much should I use for top dressing I'm using 5 gallon pots and promix I'm not sure how much to use with out burning them or giving them nitrogen toxicity

8. you wont burn plants with worm castings, guano you might though. I personally dont use guanos anymore so I dont really know, but I will say use caution in comparison to castings because guano can burn. I would say 1-2 cups of worm castings per 5gal pot though.

Look into getting some Gro-Kashi or similar bokashi bran for top dressings/teas, you'll see the difference in your plants. But if you're feeding synthetics then I wouldnt bother with the bokashi cause its not gonna work to its full potential.

9. I feel it on that, so why don't you like synthetics?

10. #19 Jimmy Carter, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Produces sub-par product to a fully organic/probiotic soil grow, salt buildup in your soil, polluting runoff water, not to mention the manufacturing process of all those fertlizers. Bad for you, bad for the planet. Its just irresponsible. The runoff from my gardens is capable of bioremediation, synthetic gardens cannot say that.

11. So what kind of stuff do you use? I assume you make your own soil mix