im high and work in the piss testing lab. ask me anything

Discussion in 'General' started by HiddenReality, Oct 23, 2015.

1. ask me your drug test related questions and i'll try my best to answer them. i'm sort of an MVP there

2. #2 Through The Trees, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    So you're a urinalysis technician? Or just the chump that drives samples from the hospital to the lab?

3. Urinalysis technician is an accurate description though not my exact job title. I was hoping this thread would be hotter :(

4. Would you ever let someone slide if they failed the piss test?

5. When giving blood for a health insurance company do they test for drugs? I mean the test for cholesterol, glucose, triglycerides etc.., I have heard that blood drug test are expensive but can they test? Is a blood test viable for a long time?

6. Did you get drug tested to get a job doing drug test?

7. Yeah if it were up to me and it were just a pre-employment or random I would let weed slide, but any post accidents or federals I wouldn't. Not even really up to me - the computer would err if I tried to send a positive specimen as negative :p
    Typically they don't. It depends on the company, but I know the wellness screening of which you speak (for your company's health insurance, right)? Test for what you said, plus cotinine (cigarettes detectable up to 5 days) and occasionally ethyl glucuronide (alcohol up to 3 days). Blood tests are more expensive,, and we won't run any tests that aren't requested by the employer.
    Been there 1 year and haven;t been drug tested; just the pre employment.

8. Thank you

9. is the pH 4.20?

10. #10 AZMMJ85, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
    Does it make you feel good to work in an industry that violates the privacy of citizens?

11. Do you ever drink the samples?

12. Have you every got any naaaaasssty sort of bacteria or just naaaastyness in a cup of piss lol

13. Have you ever caught anyone trying to cheat your tests? If so what was the most creative way

14. Can you notice any difference in synthetic urine and actual urine?
    Does it test different at all?

15. Ever had to run a test for LSD? What makes it so expensive & rare?

16. How well do some detox kits work?

17. #17 Deleted member 42976, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    how can i pass a pre-employment test? i've actually never had to take one but i feel like not wanting to quit/not knowing how to trick a test is holding me back from attempting to get certain jobs.

i mean i could quit smoking temporarily but i would go off the rails, smoking helps me control my bipolar disorder.

18. unfortunately you're not really supposed to talk about other drugs on this forum. just letting you know so you don't end up getting banned.

from what i understand though you could be under the influence of that and go piss and it won't be detected.

19. #19 HiddenReality, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    I guess so man, a lot of it also comes from hospitals and prisons, the government/police, etc. A lot of it is randoms for trucking cos and hospitals. Do you want your doctor coked out or the trucker next toy ou running on no sleep but plenty of meth? I'm fine with what I do to make a living.
    Nah man
    Lol yep, so many times. Shit floating around in it, some of them are actually fucking slimy. Wtf is wrong with you where your piss is slimy. Lots of bloody samples
    Creative I supoose but fuckin' dumb, we've seen people try to dilute by dipping their cup in the toilet water then the piss turns neon green when it mixes together. WEe have a good laugh at those poor fuckers
    Yeah, we can test for synthetics. We don't for every test, and only do if the collector remarks on the chain of custody that the donor was acting suspicious. For example, their first collection wasn't in temp or the quantity wasn't sufficient, and you refuse a 2nd collection, we'll test for synthetics.."integrity" testing
    Yeah, there's usually about 100 LSD tests a day. About the same for PCP and K2/synthetic cannabinoids. Haven't seen 1 test for shrooms
    It's a gimmick. Just drink ~0.75-1 gallon of water ~2 hours before the test, take vitamin B complex that prior day and the morning of the test (colors the piss yellow) and be taking creatine supplement for about a week prior to the test (gives it the right density). That's all it takes.
    See above

20. I don't give a crap what my doctor, pilot, police man, truck driver does on his time off. You Sir, are the D E V I L ! ! !