8-Top mainline Cheese in week 12 of veg. and losing lower fan leaves. Can anyone explain whats wrong?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DoomGuy, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Issue: Oldest fan leaves are turning yellow, curling and dyeing and falling off. These old fan leaves were all getting little light and were most likely useless to the plant due to the density of its upper foliage. Please give me your thoughts on the cause and solution of this. Thanks in advance...
    Grow Info:
    The Cheese Fem. - Marijuana-Seeds NL (Breeders in Holland?)
    Week 12 Veg. (Seed: Aug. 1st)
    I started with Flora trio Nutrients but in the 9th week I switched it to Advanced Nutrients Base which is far quicker to use due to the pH balancing chemicals. pH'd distilled water every other water.
    5 gal. Smart Pot with Fox Farm Ocean Forest.
    Mars Hydro 180w UFO LED directly above it, another to the left and even farther left a Mars Hydro 300w.
    Flowering will start next week or the week after.
    In flowering it will get lower doses of Bud Ignitor, Big Bud, Bud Candy, SensiCal-Mag Xtra, Sensizym(maybe), Overdrive, Bud Factor X, and Flawless Finish.

The worse two of the four fell off, I cut the others. WP_20151020_016.jpg
    This is my first plant ever, I now have a few others as well. WP_20151020_022.jpg
    I'm quite proud actually. WP_20151020_018.jpg
    Yields should be pretty good, right? WP_20151020_012.jpg
    To the Left is the tiny Cheese in a 2 gal. pot(5 gal soon.), to the right the Monster of the grow room The Elder Cheese! WP_20151020_008.jpg
    The Elder Cheese Stem
    WP_20151020_013.jpg
    WP_20151020_011.jpg

[SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>

[SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>

2. Swapping nutes did it..!

You may have liked them new nutes, but unless you flush first ...this is the result

you can say ..the plant disagreed with you, so you then ripped off some leaves?

next grow add 30% perlite to that FFOF, and stick to just one nute, for each vegging and budding

avoid RO water unless you wanna play catch up with Calcium and Mg supplements

3. I originally switched nutrients because the leaves were yellowing, AN claims to have a more balanced formula that offers more calcium, magnesium uptake. This however may not be true. I have since bought and fed them SensiCal-Mag Xtra and problems appear to have ceased. As an experienced grower how much larger do you think this plant will get in flowering?

4. in all honesty only you will know

but there has been some loss of yield due to this 'delay'

keep cool, see it as 'a learning thing' stay cool

'V'