The House of Iron

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Oct 21, 2015.

1. First update on the new thread nothing less of spectacular!! That black watet is super sexy and i got some HSO blue dream on my next bean order! 😆

2. Stumbles in grumbling...trips over TJ, Stiggy, Tx...woops sorry my bad just looking for my bean bag. Stiggy u on me bean bag!

Gah didn't even get a chance for first I was past the fuck out. Anyways good morning! I made it.

3. Had to do it big in the new spot home skillet.

I think I prolly shoulda waited another week before starting the flush on the Blackwater.. It's a tad more yellow than I like, but I was wondering what the nanner issue was gonna look like. Wasn't too bad, so I'll let her go a week longer next round before stopping the nutrients.

Start them Blue Dreams dude.. You won't be disappointed.

4. Looks really good in here Iron, beautiful update bro :) subbed up

5. Hooray you made it! No worries, there's extra bean bags in the back.

The party is gettin started in here now. 🏽

6. Iron,

I haven't heard of Golden Goat in quite a while, I didn't believe it existed anymore. So all the strains you've run, Cookies is a keeper?

7. Yup, still waiting on my vape. Thought maybe today... But it looks like customs is having their way with it. Ill write more about it later, need to wait on the package to see what's in it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That blackwater tho

9. Nice thanks for inviting us all for the journey is great to see progressing forward your def an inspiration to all of us noobs

10. #30 STIGGY, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    I brought the big bean bag
    plenty of room for two,
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Than again there is always the swing in the corner
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. fuckin' :metal: :metal: started off the new thread with a bang! I missed your big updates dude. everything is looking so damn good in there. supa green and healthy :yummy: where do I start...

the HSO gear is all lookin' tits man. excited to watch that glazed cherry keeper develop :D

that fucking goat man :eek: just plain perfect man. those buds look like they are gonna be soo fat :eek: you are always pumping out the giant buds :ey: har far along is she like 3 weeks? 4 weeks? fuckin huge dude lol.

that Blackwater is super sexy too. love that last pic. those purple buds really pop with the green leaves!

major props all around dude. I knew you were building all that suspense for a reason :p :metal: fucking killin' it ron!!

13. Subbed up and grabbing a chair.

14. Hey iron . How you doing bro ? I just found your old thread now I'm on the new thread .You not shaking me that fast

15. Subbed up Iron!

16. Here! Sweet update Iron! Man, that goat! :smoking:

17. [​IMG]

18. alllllllrrriiiggghhhhttt!

19. Good to see ya Madcow!