The House of Iron

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Hello all. I'm Ironhead. I need a fresh start with my journal, so I'm gonna start a new one. I've been here in the city for a little over 4 years.. Ive made some really good friends and grown lots of ganja all thanks to this place. Hopefully with the new spot I can meet some new folks and make new friendships.

I grow in coco with hydroponic nutrients.. You can click the link in my sig to see exactly how I grow if you are interested. I run t5's in early veg, dual 400w mh bulbs in te On Deck room(late veg) and a 7x7 flower room. I have a few strain keepers, Cookies, Blue Dream etc.. But I'm always on the search for the next big thing.

We are gonna try to expand out in the garage very soon.. Ill also document the transition from bedroom to garage.. So this will be a grow/build journal.

Hope to see some fresh faces in here!

Couple pics to get us started.. I'll start this first page off with a whole bunch of pics that I've collected over the years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and I also like to run a lot. Training for my first marathon in December!

[​IMG]

That should at least get us started.

• Like Like x 10
  2. #2 donothinggardening, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    first! haha! :bongin: you know I'm in :wave:

3. I knew I could count on you Teej.

4. ~SSSecond... I love the pics... ;)

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice title bro
    I'm subbed fersher

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yo what's crackin bro.
    Got me a front row seat.

7. Sup Iron! Nice new start here. Can't wait to see what you do in the garage.

8. Pullin up a chair bro. Your pic's are CANDY! And guess who has a sweet tooth lol. Subbed up.

Oh, may I smell your house ?? :lol:

• Funny Funny x 1

9. @Ironhead

YOU KNOW I'M IN BROTHA :metal:

10. I'm here too can't lose me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm in!
    ✌🚬💀

• Like Like x 1
  12. Feel some epicness coming

• Like Like x 1
  13. Subbed up for sure! Nice new digs Iron!

14. All the Classic Pictures I see.
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Hell ya guys! Got a great crew in here already. Even some new faces in there.. Good to have you all along with us. Hopefully we don't dissapoint.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ok so here's the flower room update for the week. I'm gonna try my hardest to get weekly pictures up in here.. I slacked off a little in the last spot, so I'll try to get them up a little more regularly.

So getting right into it, like with most of my big updates, we will start with the most recent into flower and go in order to the one that is ready to be harvested next. So that brings us to......

HSO Blue Dream. Love this strain. She has only been in flower for 24 hours.. I bet this one puts out for us big time.. I have big plans for this plant. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is HSO OG Kush. Been in flower for about 10 days.. Lookin real nice this round.. Light years better than the first round. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok the next 4 are tester plants from Humboldt Seed Orginization.. They are all different, so I'll name them as we go.

First up is Ewe2 x III OG. Smells great.. Lots of frost. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hindu x III OG. Very similar to the other OG cross.. You can for sure tell which one is dominant. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Glazed Cherries.. I had 3 that j put into flower and 1 was male, one is beautiful and 1 is this one..... The super runt of the litter... Not sure where the main picture went, but you aren't missing much. It's very short and small with tiny wispy buds. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Glazed Cherries. The good lookin one.. Man if it keeps this up, I will have found a keeper. It's lookin so good.. Frost literally erryware, I love it. It has a real dank smell to it too. Fingers crossed. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Golden Goat. Wow. This bitch right here is what's up. In a 30 gallon tote.. Lovin life, throwing out huge buds and stealin my heart. The smell is a beautiful lemon ginger.. I think it smells very much like ginger with a hint of lemon.. We love some ginger beer over here and man, it smells just like a spicy ginger beer. Me likey. :

Front side:

[​IMG]

Back side:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cali Connection Blackwater. New one for me.. I've never had purple buds and green leaves. This one had a couple nanners here and there, but nothin bad at all. Super glad cause I have a huge one in the On Deck room just waitin to get her turn. The smell is awesome.. Very Purps and sweet. :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok so there we go. First update in the new house. Feels good already.. Sometimes you just need to hit the reset button.

• Like Like x 5
  18. You are just in time bro!