Anybody a fast car enthusiast?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by iDoIt4Yal, Oct 16, 2015.

1. dodge charger black top edition

🐜

2. Here's my full list of mods/extra info:
    2005 Legacy 2.5 turbo GT Limited
    Pearl white
    145,000 more miles on body than engine
    (OEM new stock long block engine [inc.
    turbo] )
    Bought at 208,500
    4 18" 5x100 MR128 rims
    Wrapped with 245 40 r18 Toyo Proxes
    20% "Endurance" Tintsmith ceramic film
    Tinted license plate cover
    2 12" w1 JL subs w/ 500watt JL amp
    Weathertech floorliner
    Kartboy Knuckleball aluminum shift knob
    1/2 inch rear Saggy Butt spacers
    C&C Car Worx perfect-fit weather
    deflectors*
    Rally Armor mudflaps*
    stickers @ 6 hp each

Cobb Subaru SF intake
    Cobb Subaru SF airbox
    Cobb catless uppipe
    Cobb high flow cat downpipe
    Nameless Performance downpipe
    heatshield
    Nameless Performance catback
    muffler delete, neo-chrome
    blue/gold 4" tips
    Cobb AP v3
    Stage 2+ SF tune
    Bracketron A/C vent bracket mount
    Grimmspeed gaskets
    Uppipe
    Manifold

3. #23 TekoTim, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016

I also just got a 95 fbody 3.4 camaro, I havent personaly put anything into it but we think it has about 200+ hp.i beat my old roomates 5.7 police cruizer camaro in it

4. If its all original then you probably have around 150-160hp. Either way though its a nice car and can easily make it fast.

5. Your mom is rich

6. How much did that set ya back?

7. my mom is very rich, now.

5 years ago she was renting a studio apartment.
    Now she has 9 acre ranch home, about 11 bedrooms.

Stock market, fucking amazing.

8. Insider trading I'm calling the IRS

9. sweet, such a nice guy

10. the new mustangs do the same shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm old (65) and was a huge gearhead when I was young, best cars I had were '68 and '70 Camaros and a '70 440" Roadrunner. I got into motorcycles in 1970 and didn't bother with cars again until 1990 when I bought a '72 Corvette. It looked good but was a mess mechanically so I sold it after a few years of working on it all the time just to keep it running.

I sold my last motorcycle ('88 Harley) last year after not riding it since 2012.

In the spring of 2014 I bought a 2007 Corvette with base motor (400 hp). I'm loving that car, is truly a luxury sports car. I don't pound on it much, I'm too old. It is advertised as doing 0-60 in 4.2 secs, 1/4 mile around 12.3, and has a top speed of 186 mph.

My '68 327 Camaro, bought new:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No pix of '70 Camaro or RR.

My last bike, '88 Harley:

[​IMG]

My '72 Vette:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My 2007 Vette:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. #32 TekoTim, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
    My camaro was in the shop and the mechanic said there was o way in hell mine was all stock, was saying it had to have at least 250-300 HP. I go 0-60 in about 8 seconds[​IMG]

13. im sure it's a bit faster than 8 seconds probably high 6s at that hp.
    My 3000lbs convertible with 160hp is about 8.5 seconds to 60. So that thing has got be faster.

• Like Like x 1
  14. When the lottery numbers roll my way, you will find one of these in my (new) garage!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. damn, my 2850lb coupe (power everything, central locking, etc) with 170hp does 0-100kmh in 7.4 seconds and a quarter mile in 15.5 seconds. whats final gear ratio in the rx7? i think my iS has 3.73.

numbers aside, my mechanic has a 1st gen rx7, last year of the generation and came with 13b injected.

• Like Like x 1
  16. 4.100 rear end. It may even be heavier than 3000lbs. Stock the verts are apparently around 10 secs to 60!
    I think all FCs had the same ratio lsd or not could be wrong on that tho.
    The gsl-se was the 1st gen that came with the EFI 13b.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Sorry haven't been on in a while, it has an aftermarket exhaust. I don't know brand. Already on car when I bought it, K&n CAI. Posi rear, msd coils and acell wires on it already. Looking at putting some new headers on it

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I've a fairly well built Audi TTRS. Makes about 400whp. Built engine, mahle pistons and rings, polished crank, ARP hardware, APR stage II+ tuning, decatted, with 034 motorsports downpipe/midpipes, APR axle-back. Makes a fantastic noise. That 5 cylinder warble is intoxicating.

I also have a 911 GTS. 997 generation. Fairly stock, sharkwerks exhaust bypass. lightweight centerlock wheels.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I drive a KIA Sorrento but want a Nissian GT-R R35 so bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Imagine an r34 gtr but with sufficient upgrades from either Swizter or Nismo where the specs are near identical to that of r35. 0-60 in 2.8, 0-100 in 8.8 or something close to that. Same handling and top speeds. No car for that price range can compete.
    Maybe honda nsx.