best autoflower strain for outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lilredrice, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Jack wants to plants 300 to 500 auto seeds outdoor for late spring to summer. What would be a good yielding strain/qualities that you guys have grown and recommend for jack. Thanks

2. Personally I like Sour Diesel auto's they never really require much effort or nutrients and they're pretty hardy too.

3. #3 lilredrice, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Thanks DoomGuy! Just wondering would they be good outdoor in like a transparent greenhouse around April . Let's just say if the environment is good, what would your guess on the yield? Around 1oz each?

4. I honestly couldn't tell you, if your concerns are with yield then might I recommend growing outdoor trees?

5. Not me but Jack is planing on growing auto for a earlier harvest. He is also growing regular photo period strains also. Just that he is new to the auto scene.

6. Oh, I see autos are far less work than photo's All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and I see autos are far less work than photo's.

7. #7 lilredrice, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    I'm pretty sure he can handle it, his outdoor crop this year is doing pretty good.

Attached Files:

8. I like bubblicious autoflower from Nirvana and white widow auto from vision

9. Holy hell, I stand corrected. Jack should run some Blue Dream and Sour Diesel Autos from Marijuana-Seeds.nl they have been reliable yet unpredictable. I've been curious to try their Mango Automatic as well but that's for another time.

10. Thanks DoomGuy! I'll let him know about those strains. he is trying to pull at least 50 to 80lb for the auto flowers . Let's see if he can make it lol

11. nvm he isn't going to go with the auto route, instead he is doing a light deprivation route .

12. I've seen some pretty good results outdoors with Auto Durban :)