First grow, first lst. Purple Trainwreck feminized. Thoughts appreciated.

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Napalm1500, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Dont rely on 65 days...watch trics..my last grow i used 8 weeks as a guide...cut off nutes at 6 and they went 9 -10 weeks and really nvr got much amber. I basically starved them...how I'm working it this time is I'll feed til i see amber then flush. I'm doin soil n powdered nutes for this run..next is full organic....ITG's mix. Your grow looks really healthy. I'm only a week in so just assorted hairs showing.

2. Thanks! I'm trying my best. :)
    Yea, I'm using the 65days as a guide. I did say "around." I was planning on checking color two weeks before and going from there. I'd like to watch the progression of color up to the harvest itself for learning purposes, so I'll most likely be checking daily. Especially since I'm a noob. Lol

I'm going to eventually go all organic also, but money and space constraints don't allow it yet. Like I said previously, when we move I have the wife's full permission to do whatever on the land.... :D
    So I'll have everything. I'll also be doing both indoor and outdoor. I'm so excited and impatient to be able to plant outdoors and let it grow in the full sun...can't wait!!

3. @napalm....where ya been? How's ur grow coming. I'll be 2 weeks since flip tomorrow. Ur like 6 weeks in if my math is right...sat morning wake b bake..lol. here's pics of where I'm at. This time I only tucked for first 5 days of flip. Didn't have height issues last time with same strains.
    Tested my organic soil mix with a clone on jan 8th. Used ITG's mix. Amazing!! I'll have to post a pic later of my test plant...since then I've planted all veg in the mix. It really doesn't look like a cutting of the same plant. If u haven't yet look up the no till stickie by blue jay. uploadfromtaptalk1453548968592.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1453548984286.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1453548996064.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1453549005467.jpg

4. How did you guys' harvest go? I just read the whole thread, lovely pics, everyone's plants look so happy! Updates please

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

5. Don't have any current pics...I'll be 8 weeks since flip on Sunday. ..i think this pic is from last week so week 7 [​IMG]