Post an unusual interesting fact?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dalue, Oct 9, 2015.

1. #21 jmick, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
    Yeah, I can see that...
    The hair is probably from the horse's tail, which is attached to the horse's ass...not much of a transition for the hair...haha

2. Fun Fact #1 ...I'm baked right now...

3. A chair is a one-person bench

4. In america Cigarettes kill 100,000 a year and caffeine kills 10,000 a year while marijuana has never killed anyone .

5. Despite popular belief, poop actually tastes like candy!!!!!

6. Leaving your kid unattended at a grocery store is a great way to find them a new home.

7. We all live in boxes, drive boxes, sleep in boxes.....

8. Space cakes are made in space because Earth is in space.

9. Chemtrails are filled with smart dust to Activate the gmo's in us

10. If your parents don't have any children who survived, neither will you.

11. The rate of decay within the human body after death is normally split into two distinct categories. These are:
    Autolysis: A process of self-digestion where the body's enzymes contained within cells begin to go into a post death meltdown. The process can be speeded up by extreme heat and likewise slowed down by extreme cold.
    Putrefaction: Bacteria that escape from the body's intestinal tract after the deceased has died are released into the body and begin the process of literally melting the body down.
    If you are of a nervous disposition you may choose not to read on.

12. I had a friend who would say, "All I know is that 50 lbs of flour would make a big biscuit."
    It's true.......

13. shiiiit. A 50lb biscuit?

It would be like the size of a house. No joke. After rising Ans stuff. Like for real

Anyone else work in a bakery or pizza shop.

A 40 lb bag of flower can make sso much fucking bread

-Yuri

14. Box jellyfish have like 64 anuses

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. 92 percent of adults pick their noses

16. A squids brain is a doughnut shape which circles it's 'eating tube'(I don't know the name lol) thus it cannot eat large objects or risk killing itself
    Prostitution is the oldest profession in history ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Your tongue print is just as unique as your finger prints; you can be identified by both.

18. Makes about 70 lbs of raw dough @ 70 hydration, plus-minus. Scale it any way you like to get the number of loaves or pizza balls.

I think [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. You can use Lysol to cure athletes foot.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'd advise against this. Unless you want skin cancer

-Yuri