Best Bud Vaporizer for Cheap

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by FrankieJames7, Oct 9, 2015.

1. It has to be the vapor genie. you get killer big rips after you figure out how to use it. it is truly controllable by you. you can take light hits all day, and catch it on fire at the end of the bowl just so you know you got the most out of your bud.

it's also pretty cheap. get ready to kill a lot of lighters though.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I just ordered one and also a refillable lighter. Should be here by tomorrow and will definitely be happy to share my findings

3. you're not going to like it at first. there's a lot of bowls you're going to catch on fire when you hit the learning curve but once you mastered it, it will give you about 12 big ass rips from a bowl. with good bud it will hit forever. just grind your weed fine, and don't over pack it. it will get you pretty high.

4. Thanks for the info. I've watched a few you tube videos and they all said the same thing...find that sweet spot

5. Didn't burn up any yet and am loving the fact you can use smaller amounts for those private sessions.

6. #6 Steams71, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015
    If you want to get the best out of a VG and get rid of having to suck the flame down then get a torch lighter and pure butane (filtered). There is a slight change in technique but if you can use a VG with a normal lighter, then you'll soon pick it up.

You get vapor near instantly without having to waste the first part of the draw sucking the flame down and HUGE clouds [​IMG]

And I agree that the VG is currently the cheapest true bud vape, although Triihouse are coming close with the Peace and the Vapcap could beat it maybe.

7. I just got a VaporFi Orbit and it works great. A little more steep than the VG price wise, but not too bad. It performs well and seems to be made of good enough quality to actually last.