Bizzybombchron goes Bananas for a friendly Primate

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bizzybombchron, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Sorry guys, going to have to wait til tomorrow to get some pics...the wife took the camera to her family gathering/dinner deal. Lol of course the day I'm finally motivated tho hahaha that's my luck tho hahah

2. I had some time today to do some cleaning in the flower space...and snapped a few pics of these beauties. Jus resizing them and will post em soon. I amean really impressed so far. They have really stretched out but have stayed tightly spaced. Really going to have some MONSTER buds. Plus I jus got this stuff called Mammoth Microbes...which is a "bloom booster" type product...but this one is even useful during veg as it helps the soil make P available to the roots all thru the plants life. I guess it's supposed to increase yields up to 16% ffs!!! I got a full sample pack sent out to me for free, and plan to put this stuff to work on these ladies...plus I'm going to be using it on their cutting which have all rooted and are vegging. Recently flipped the 3rd DJ's Gold a few days back...still stretching and putting on size!! Really can't wait to see which phenom I have growing. Sorry for the rant...not that anyone is here yet. But these ladies are deff going to bring in a crowd now that they're in bloom