Bizzybombchron goes Bananas for a friendly Primate

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bizzybombchron, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Hey guys, jus getting this thread started...finally!! Lol I saw a post on Facebook a while back, asking for some experienced growers to do some testing for some breeders. I figured there would be a ton of people trying to get picked...but tried anyways. Sure enough, a week or two later, I get that msg saying I'm one of 12 testers!!! Anyways, long story short...here we are lol. I ended up getting 12 beans from 2 different breeders. I got 6 of DNA's DJ's Gold...plus a Mix Pack from Medical Seeds, which had 2 Prozack, 2 Sour Diesel, and 2 Channel+. I had a ton of other stuff going and didn't wanna end up with too many plants going at once, but finally cleared out some space in flower and veg. So this is officially the start of my adventures as Tester #6. I decided to start with the 6 DJ's Gold..which is DJ Short Blueberry X Jew Gold Cut (which I believe is Kosher Kush, before the politically correct name was adopted). Please correct me if I'm wrong on that one guys...couldn't find much info on it besides the few posts on another forum. Sorry for the huge ran here lol I've been known to ramble on when I'm ripped...and I'm always ripped hahaha So here we go....the seeds are now planted in soil and I'm waiting for them to show up to party lol

Attached Files:

2. hey guys...still not much to show. I think I mAybe had them somewhere that was a little bit colder then it should be. Anyways..I put them into my overflow box with 115 watts of CFL til they get started. I will update again as soon As they get up and start growing lol

3. @bizzy

Hey dude!

I really am interested in that DJ'S Gold!

I'll definitely be pulling up a chair!

4. So far 3 of 6 DJ's Gold are above soil. Still waiting on the last three..hopefully they're jus a little slow to the show. Pics on Monday after I do some work around the house. Super excited about these guys..that Jew Gold cut in the mix really has my interest. Thanks for stopping in..should start getting a bit more active when my camera is fixed or I buy a better phone. Right now, I'm working with a tablet and the camera is kinda poop lol we will make the best of it tho...and I should have the coin to pay for the repairs. Anyways, sorry to rant again lol get used to it!! Lol

5. didn't even see ya there Sick, I think I may have unsubscribed from this thread somehow lol welcome my friend. Lots of room lol spark some of that Ravin lol

6. Good morning my friend.

I got us a damn hog leg of my Halo Pheno rolled up an ready to go. Let's spark this bad boy up!

Man, I've been wanting to run that DJs gold. I'm definitely gonna be in here! I got a seat, but I brought my own, this huge ass ladyboy!
    Boom!

Now I'm comfortable at YOUR home. Let's do this!

7. lol good to have ya. Should be pretty cool, both of the "parents" of this DJ's Gold are both pretty well known and killer strains...to put them together was a good move lol I'm hoping to find a killer berry pheno, or a nice mix of both. So far only the 3 have sprouted

8. Hey guys..nothing crazy going on so far...but I have 3 DJ's Gold above soil and going great. I gave up on the other three, as they still haven't popped. I am moving some other plants from Veg into Bloom, a d when I do I will tp them into bigger pots and put em into the Veg area. Will post pics on Monday. I think that will be my update day from now on, as my schedule permits. On a side note...my wife was one of the winners of Gorilla Seed Banks Fast Buds Promo!!! She was 1 of 5 winners and she jus received her prize which was 5 Girl Scout Cookie Auto seeds plus a sticker and a strain book from Fast Buds. I have ZERO experience with auto flowering strains...but may attempt to grow a few out and post the grow in this thread..... Jus because the Gorilla is awesome!!! Lol not that they sponsor or are involved with this thread in any way shape or form...as far as I know they only sell souvenirs.

9. #9 bizzybombchron, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
    Pics coming in a little bit...jus waiting for some food. Smoking some grinder crystals from the Great White grinder I won in a giveaway. It's a collage of all the buds I've been puffing on for the last month....so at least 4 different strsins. I'm soooooo high lol

10. Sorry for the huge gap in updates...and the lack of pics so far...nothing really going on yet...but they are all doing great..nice leaves coming out and growing fairly quick. I have some space opening up in my veg space, so they are getting a transplant tonight maybe and I will be sure to take pics when they make it to their new homes. I have also been a little embarrassed at the quality of the pictures I have been posting around the city...and my lens, which is a replacement and already paid for, is back ordered and the company didn't say that it wasn't in stock...and of course they don't give refunds....so I'm stuck waiting for them. In the mean time I plan on hitting up the local pawn shops to find a cheap camera that will be good until I get the good one fixed

11. So sorry I haven't been in here...not that there is anyone else here yet lol. I have been doing alotta moving and transplanting and shuffling and then building a isolation space for a GSC plant that started to throw nanners @ 4 weeks flower (after waiting about 2 months for her to veg)...cloning, picking suitable males for a breeding project I have planned, sourcing materials for my super soil...and that's jus the garden stuff lol I know most of you guys do all that shit plus some...but I'm jus getting used to this perpetual grow sh*t lol Anyways...here I am with another pictureless update. All three of the DJ's Gold are doing great. I jus tp'd them into some bigger pots and into some better soil. They are jus now getting bavk into their groove in their new homes in the bigger veg cab....where they are loving the extra watts lol I swear...pics are coming. I jus haven't wanted to take shitty pics on my tablet...id rather wait itl I get the good cam back lol Maybe tomorrow, but the very latest will be Monday.

12. I'm sorry!!! I'm so lucky my "sponsor" is on a business trip and he wont be checking progress lol Seriously, 100%!!! Pics Tomorrow for sure!! They are all doing great...getting to the point where I top them. They are loving the extra watts the veg cab provides. Will do a before and after shot..when I top tomorrow.

13. FINALLY!!! I finally kept my word and have some pics for you guys. They are really starting to take off...I have them in smaller pots still, but am planning a expansion of my veg area so I can grow out some autos and monster plants before they hit the flower space. I WILL keep this thread up from now on, as these guys are going to be the first of the new set up. I plan on doing some SERIOUS lst and topping and training. I wannna make them into fat bushes and get them into at least 5gal pots so I can get some better yields. So...future subscribers and new friends, stay tuned for some killer flowers and some AMAZING strains,

Anyways, they are all doing great. One of them is taking off like crazy lol...cant wait to see what happens after I top em tomorrow. I will probably end up doing weekly updates until things start kicking. Will try some new techniques(new to me) and apply some of the things ive been doing so far. My results are getting better and better..all thanks to The City and some killer people who aren't afraid to give you advice and share their wisdom. Any mods that happen to pop in....thank you for what you guys do, I love the site, keep it up. lol So on with the show hahaha (damn, this master kush makes me ramble on and on) The first three pics are the DJ's Gold. The last pic is my own creation. I crossed a male Purple Kush that I got from a bagseed(he had a unique smell, I grew him out and it had perfect structure . He didn't go crazy with the stretch either, tight node spacing and all those good things lol) with a SoCal Master Kush by BC Bud Depot. So far it looks like the Purple Kush, as it had thinner leaves and a darker color. I have been running the master kush for a while now..so I know her look. I wanted a Purple dominate pheno...so hoping she is a she lol sorry for the rant...hahaha medicated like a mutha. Take it easy guys

Pics and updates will be on Mondays or Sundays..FOR SURE!!!

Attached Files:

14. Hey guys, jus a quick update on the Dj's Gold...theyre all doing awesome so far, been so happy and healthy. I waited a bit longer then usual to top them all, but they are all starting to bush out like I had hoped. They are all looking pretty much identical at this point...but I do see one has a slightly different structure, so far. I am hoping I get a nice blueberry dominate pheno and one Jew Gold phen as well, I LOVE the smell of berries and weed and the jew gold is honestly stunning. DNA knocked it outta the park with this cross. lol I am definitely going to be training these ladies as much as I can...plus they are hopefully the first round in my "soon to be started" new and improved veg area..where I will be able to get some nice tree's growing befor I make the flip to 12/12. Anyways, sorry for the rambling...here they are, enjoy.

EDIT- I also have my own creation added at the end there...its a cross of SoCal Master Kush & Purple Kush. The thing hasn't been topped or trained at all...but it has been growing into a complete bush!! So much side branching going on and it has a beautiful DARK green color, with leaves that remind me of the father plant(purple Kush)...so I am hoping for a nice purple kush dom pheno...and for it to be fem lol I was hoping to breed some of the Purple Kush structure and smell into the potency and yields of the Master....So lets hope for the best lol My first intentional breeding...LOTS more in the works tho.

Attached Files:

15. Looking great bizzy man! Nice and healthy

16. Yeah man, they really love the soil and all the extra's the tea's have been giving. I actually took these pics day after I topped them, or maybe right after. They were huge before I topped lol took huge cuttings for clones. I wanna get these girls kinda big before I flip them, so figured id wait to top too. Jus working on making a bigger/better veg area/cabinet....I want something I can grow a few Autos in and veg my photos into beasts lol

17. #17 bizzybombchron, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
  18. Some kinda crappy pics comig later...as I cant find the good camera anywhere lol my house is kinda trashed at the moment...my kid has been on a rampage and me and the wife are both kinda sick lol so he has had the house to himself for the last day and half. These girls are all doing well so far...no issues or complaints. They are starting to get higher doses of nutes and have been loving it. Beautiful structure on all, one is a bit more stretched out..but nothing huge, maybe a different pheno?? But yes, pics tonight for sure.

19. K ladies and gentlemen...I have returned from the brink of "Holiday Insanity" with pictures of our favorite xmas Tree lol They are officially in th flower room, and looking GREAT so far. I was kinda worried I didn't veg long enough, but they seem to be stretching out nicely...and still keeping great structure. I have one more that is still in veg, she got a heavy dose of nutes and got stunted. She will be getting tp'd and flipped soon. Now that they are floering, I will be keeping these updates a regular thing....no more huge gaps in my posts.

Attached Files:

20. #20 bizzybombchron, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    Update day!!! Be back in a few hours with some pictures..buds have started to form!! they really put on some height since I made the flip. I cant wait for these ladies!!! I am also making some changes this next run..going to cut out a few of the strains I have kicking around. I have two SoCal Master Kush phenos, both are awesome but I have to cut one outta rotation due to sace issues and the simple fact that I have too many frigging cuttings around to do any seeds ffs. Lol I am also thinking that this pheno of Jacked Up I have isn't up to par...she will more then likely get the chop...even tho she is a beast b*tch!! lol she gets massive in flower..and has some huge ass donkey d**k buds. I am hoping that there is one clear "best in show" of these Dj's Gold..cuz I suck at cutting ladies outta the garden lol Knowing my luck I will get 3 BOMB phenos lol I also am flipping the 3rd of the Dj's Gold today..or maybe few days...as I'm tp'ing her today. Also flipped the 3rd Devils Cookies (Natural Genetics Seeds), and the other 2 will be getting the chop sometime soon. Those beans were well worth the asking price tho..I popped 4 of them, 2 females and 1 male..one not showing yet(more then likely female) and so far the two that I have seen blooming are INCREDIBLE!! heres a couple pics of those Devils Cookies to keep ya guys happy until later lol

Attached Files: