Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nsc705, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Hello, so I have a pre-employment drug test coming up this week. The last time I smoked was 19 days ago. For about a month I was smoking a bowl every night. I went to Lollapalooza at the beginning of August and smoked quite a bit, but that's the only time I've ever strayed from my bowl a day ways. I'm 130 pounds, 5'3", and female. I'm not extremely active. Any thoughts on whether or not I'll pass will be appreciated!

2. .

Probably not, you should go to the Tokers Q&A section. They'll be able to help you, some pretty knowledgeable blades there

3. Be extremely active this week to help detox your system. Drink a crap ton (gallon/day) of water all week to stay hydrated (good idea even if you don't need to pass a test)
    You are 20 days out from smoking, the magic number is 30. THC is stored in bodyfat. Exercise kills bodyfat. Eat super healthy and bust your ass in the gym while hydrating heavily and you might be able to do it. Or, fill up on water before your test. The test will be diluted and possibly rescheduled, giving you a little more time