PCGrow - LED, 12/12 from Seed

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by microryder, Oct 2, 2015.

1. #1 microryder, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016

2. #2 microryder, Oct 3, 2015

3. Looking good mate

4. #4 microryder, Oct 3, 2015

5. that's a sweet little setup, the bag seed looks pretty good! Great job!

6. #6 microryder, Oct 8, 2015

7. #7 microryder, Oct 9, 2015

8. Aaahhaaa....paranoid stoners.....deleted your threads......funny dude, but I end up there occasionally too, so you have company on that plane bro....[​IMG]

Just messin' wit ya bro....she looks good man and I will shoot you a pic of my lady in a couple of days.

Glad to hear you didn't cut and run on us here....I found a good friend here, and I can't afford to lose any, so hang in there with us...peace

9. #9 microryder, Oct 9, 2015

10. Hi micro....these pics are my work from today....needed to get the clones from the bubbler into their final homes (2-2g smarties and the large clone into a 3g)....the pics are a bit out of order so I'll edit them down the line for ya....

this is the Faye's Coffee Can Cloners work on her first clones....these clones are 2-3 week flower clones and are supposed to big ass yielders due to the term "monster cropping" clones (clones taken during flowering plants). My intention was to see if they even survived the cloner....all 3 did and so I planted them into their final homes. If they take off like they say they will...it'll get crowed in the tent come flower time. I have them in my veg tent now and will tie them down for the next 6-8 weeks and when Gail is done (current ASH grow) I'll move them right into flower....best laid plan for now....interesting that everything is surviving and thriving so far. So, all of these plants from 1 seed so far.....also, the smell from the ASH is almost non-existent so far (1/2 way through the flower period ~6 weeks to finish)...and the pics you see of her....I have her main 2 laterals (~ 2.5 ft) and the canopy set at ~12in. from the soil....she is stacking on some weight so I support her so the 2 mains won't crack under the weight.

What I learned from this is that we can control the growth and pattern of the plant from the early veg stage.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    3g in her SIP tray on the left and 2-2g (smaller clones) on the RHS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    place a bit of this on the roots before xplant and a little in the hole to feed the youngster....
    [​IMG]
    this is the big clone that went into the 3g smartie ....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    they look a little rough here....but they just keep growing slowly in the cloner.....just ph tap water and a capful of 3% H2O2 in the cloner and top off each week....they didn't start to produce roots until I added the aquarium heater to the cloner
    [​IMG]

Hope you are well and enjoy....been smokin some of her popcorn and having a nice buzz to coast on.....peace

Attached Files:

11. #11 microryder, Oct 12, 2015

12. Brotha....that is my first indoor grow.....thanks for the nice words and feelings. For ur soil...here is what I did....I got one of the "snapable" (black/yellow) big containers from HD and got my hands on the Pro-Mix w/microxxxxx..whatever, and some good (no-long term fert stuff mixed in by any big Co. ...e.g. Miracle Grow-Monsanto, etc....then I studied the stuff Jerry and Lumperdawg from the organic site called out in their organic grows (old dudes like me...growing for many, many moons...kinda folks) soils and just purchased a shitload of the stuff's they used....now, it doesn't have to be every thing and exact, but a good mix of the NPK's ...then you use this to plant in (once it's been cooking for a good 8-10+ weeks).....and, once the lady uses up the organic nutes, you just top-feed and tea her till she's happy...water....feed....etc.

I really did a lot of study on the two methods of growing....soil with organic fed food, and the other ...liquid nutes, EC, PH...I'm tired already.....so, as my moniker states....I'll do the upfront work...then from there....let's say on the cheapest crap U can get...$50 / 1/8th...$400 / z.....1 seed to create on avg. 1.5 z + (x 2 clones) = ~ 4.5 z (damn..get my calc out here..) ...or $1.8k....setup paid in full .....take your time friend.....that's my baby setup.....you have the Granddaddy ......all I can say is: DO THE MATH....take Ur time and build your media for sustainability....you'll be very happy and we'll always be glued to the GC,

If you have more interest, do a GC forum search on Jerry's Organic Grow and Lumperdawg....there are so many others you could end up absorbed in, but if you want to build a successful organic soil quickly....go there, and you'll be good to grow while you continue to gain the long term Sr. grower membership....crap, sorry man...blah, blah...creative brain in gear now...peace

13. ps....I mix the peat moss around the root structure as well.....to give the roots the O2 they will be craving along with the Endo steroids ....then place on the top with the PH water....this will keep the top layer of soil moist.

Sorry, I think I told RCC about the best thing (makes monitoring the grow very easy) I have so far is the remote temp/humidity monitor ...U place the remote on Ur grow under Ur conditions and U can monitor it from your favorite location....I have done an extensive study on the max/min under my conditions and now know what she needs from the temp/humidity (feeding/watering) and do not need to enter the tent but about every 3 days or so knowing what the humidity is telling me WRT the temp of course.

Anyway...again...blah...lol

14. #14 microryder, Oct 12, 2015

15. #15 microryder, Oct 12, 2015

16. #16 microryder, Oct 12, 2015

17. You won't be sorry man.....I just bought a bunch of the NPK stuff on Jerry's list and filled up the tote about 2/3 of the way with the Promix and good potting soil and compost...then I added about 3 cups of the mixed amendments....rock dust, etc....and 6 weeks later I planted in it (Gail is in the original mix....she did fine)....you can purchase all of it online....HTH

18. #18 microryder, Oct 12, 2015

19. Outstanding Brotha....sweet...yeah, he's a grower by nature and knows the too much light (intensity) can be just as dangerous to the yield as too little light. Also, try to train your ladies to open up the center and this will also drive those lowers toward the light and beef em up. Take a look at HempHuggers LST training thread....that's how I got Gail to stay at 12in tall.....but a ton of bud sites due to opening up the center.

Well bro....time to rocket and "make the doughnuts" for the evening....have fun and you're looking good on the grow...ttyl

20. #20 microryder, Oct 12, 2015