Need some advice please

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by pne, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Hi guys first post so bear with me I have got 23 chocolate fondant under 3 600 now I know I needed more light they say 4/6 to each 600 dont they ? They are new bulbs they are in all mix with added newts wont go into to much of what I use but they are 8 weeks in 2 days they said on packet they are 7/8 weeks but I'm still seeing growth or its my eye sight now they was stressed on veg but I vegged them out of it by giving them extra 2 weeks so 4 weeks in total im sorry i haven't got better pics but I would say the tris are white to cloudy maybe the odd amber i am on just flush but was just wondering what u guys think I'm thinking I have another week maybe 2 left it looks like there are still bulbs to fully open up ! Any advice will be very appreciated
    Thks

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443526464.642524.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443526486.009895.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443526504.743719.jpg

2. I know my reply isnt timely, but judging by your pictures your plants are heat stressed, hence the foxtailing. The bud will get skinny and continue to try and build upwards like that when too much heat is present. Also, 23 plants under 1800 watts of light isnt terrible but stronger light would help with yields.

3. Too many plants under that particular light, in my opinion. I flower with 1000 watt hps and usually flower 4, 5 max, under those. Don't overcrowd your flower space AND take especially good care of your roots. Agree with MasterBaker above...looks like you've got heat stress going there. Need more air flow to deal with the heat inside the flower area.