Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaping makes me cough more than smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by noahr68, Sep 28, 2015.

1. I just got a vaporizer, and I've been smoking for a while, but for some reason it's more harsh on my lungs to vape than it is to just normally smoke. Is this normal, or is vaping just not for me?

2. type of vaporizer?

3. Do you smoke cigs? Lots of cig smokers have a rough time with vaporizers.

4. that's difficult to believe unless you are using it incorrectly...

5. Considering MJ is the best natural decongestant, its gonna feel that way at first untill you get rid of any build up you have, then its smooth sailing.

Also, could just be too hot

6. atmos boss
    yeah I did up until about a week ago, that could be it.

7. Stay off the cigs and keep it up with the vape and all will be well.

8. but isn't smoke hotter than vapor?

9. I dunno, check.

10. When you vaporize weed, it cherries it from the inside. You might be taking to big of hits. Hold the button for 2 seconds then start hitting it and let go. Becareful how long you take a drag because it's really potent bro

11. If your vaporizer cherries anything it is not a vaporizer.

12. Try a gentler vape, like something with an all glass vapor path, or that filters through water.

Also you might have to give up smoking entirely for a few weeks and cough up some phlegm balls before you get the full health effects.

13. I think it's because you inhaling too much, whenever I first started smoking hookah I took way too big hits because you can't feel how much you're inhaling

14. you shouldnt be torching the vape it'll burn the coil and the weed.