I tried online hypnosis while I was high and i think it messed me up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ayylmaooo, Sep 27, 2015.

1. I didn't know where else to ask about this, and I saw the word beginners so I think this is the right forum? I haven't been smoking very long probably only 30-40 times, but when I do I smoke a lot. I buy an 8th, smoke it in a week (I have a really low tolerance) and then wait a month give or take a week and then repeat. Last night I was high (on the same stuff I'd been smoking all week long) and my stupid ass decided to try that online hypnotism to get you higher or whatever? I honestly cant tell if it was working or I was just completely out of it and fell asleep- but when I woke up I was still high. Not like really high, just kind of delayed sensations in my body and its really hard to focus on sounds. I looked it up, and got "weed hangover" but thats not quite what I'm experiencing because its still happening over 15 hours later. I feel so out of it, just confused and dissociating. I'm able to function soberly, but I don't feel completely sober. Is this normal? did I mess with my brain? Am I over reacting? Please help me I feel pretty terrible.

2. Post a link

3. It must have messed you up, this is the growing forum

• Like Like x 1