Piss test and chlorine

Discussion in 'General' started by Hydrazas, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Hello,

I have a piss test on Monday and I wanna smoke today on Friday, My mom is taking a the piss test on me and I'm wondering if I dilute my piss and put in a squeeze of chlorine will the piss test go negative? Thanks bros

2. mommy is going to test your peepee because you have been a naughty child huh?[​IMG]

when you grow up and you are considered an adult you won't have to worry about mommy testing your peepee...but your ass will have to stop being stupid by toking up when you KNOW 3 days in advance, that you have too pass a drug test...

sorry, no advice in the world can fix you being that STUPID.[​IMG]

3. lol fuck you brah

4. No fuck you brah. Open your eyes. You're a fucking goofball. I hope you fail and mommy shows you her real wrath.

5. mommy giving a test? Sounds like a tacit admission of being under 18. Anyone stupid enough to violate the ToS deserves to be mocked...especially when they also want to smoke that close to a known drug test.

6. Mom's forcing you to take a piss test? are you 14?

7. Lol this is funny! But true story thou my mom made me an a friend take em when we was in high school she thought we was into Meth like the rest of the town.. but here is the deal my friend normally don't smoke but it was my birthday weekend so I got him lifted two days later he passes I fail for thc Lol still to this day we laugh about it