Florida Medical Count-UP

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SaltyWarDog, Sep 25, 2015.

1. 340,229 almost half way another 1500.

2. So this is strictly medical huh? Well Ill vote for anything that is a step forward.
    It would be like waking up in heaven if this state became legal all the way around. Recreational too but I'll take whatever we get.

3. there are three recreational petitions to sign and two medical, unfourchantly UFC is the only one with money to pay petitioners to collect. They are also competing against each other. The rec ones won't make it but next round after we have medical and all the uptight bible thumpers see we won't all burn in hell it will get through. On the Rec on we need a petiton like FLCann has very well written and allows freedom to home grow unlike UFC john morgan medical petition

4. 342,306 half make as of yesterday.

5. UFC 365,577
    FL Cann has 199
    sensible FL 0
    FL citizens for MMJ 0
    FOR 1 but they just printed quite a few stacks of petitions to hand out.

We have till Feb to get one to 683,149. All petitions are valid for two years also http://dos.elections.myflorida.com/initiatives/

6. 379,681 for UFC
    and FLCann's group Floridians for Freedom has 1407

7. And we only have till February to get 700,000? Theres gotta be 700,000 weed lovers at least here!

8. People are disillusioned with no home grows but if we can pass medical we can get s good legal bill but people don't won't to go the long road anymore there's just not enough to skip medical even this ok bill

9. Kinda worried, gonna be close

10. They'd have all the signatures if they allowed home grows.

11. Yea we talked about this, legal is where we will get the home grows. Cathy Jordan from FL Cannsbis legal petition only has 1200. Not like there's a lot of choices to get passed with no money

12. I guess they need 50K more petitions before they hit their goal and turn them in to be verified.

13. They'll make it.

14. 523,168 so close 165 left

15. #39 SaltyWarDog, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016

I really hope people vote yes this time, like a lot of people in illegal states in a about ready to move if this doesn't happen, it would be another two years till another big vote.

All the legal campaigns won't have any traction without medical in place first. I just don't see any state especially the south going straight to legal weed.

16. I have family down Florida ,we are dealing with alot of the same crap where I'm at in Pennsylvania as well. Granted our state government was voted the most corrupt in the country.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app