Consolidated email notification request

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by xtrchessreal, Sep 24, 2015.

1. I follow 19 journals here. My email page is full all day long with notifications that a new post has been made. I enjoy that I get notified of each of them.
    Is there a way to have them consolidated into one email in a summary form? e.g.
    Title: Subscribed Journals Summary
    • Blade1 journal: somebody said "this" : link
    • Blade2 journal: somebody said "this" : link
    • Blade3 journal: somebody said "this" : link
    Thanks for your consideration and time and effort

2. #2 IgnorantFool, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    Try resetting this, in your notifications options...

[​IMG]

...to daily to change your new subscriptions...

At the top of the thread you follow, click unfollow, then follow again, and set your notifications to daily when you re-follow...

Should solve your problems...[​IMG]

3. #3 xtrchessreal, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
    Thanks I'll give it a try.
    Okay, just made the changes to about 22 journals, I can always change back if I don't like it.
    Thanks again

4. I think I'm gonna change back. Feedback reasons here is why:
    In the digest version the link to the first response since last digest was sent is not available. The linked provided is the beginning of each journal. I then have to find the first post made since the last time I checked manually. I am not sure why but instant notifications via email provides me the link to the most recent response since last I checked. I wonder what happens if I set global to Daily and then each journal to Instant. I'll give that a try and see what happens. Thanks for steering me in this direction your help is appreciated.