Orange cookies franchise genetics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GoldGrower, Sep 22, 2015.

1. I'm looking to get some orange cookies seeds. Does anyone know of any UK banks that sell these? Or any US banks that don't charge crazy prices for them?

From what I gather the breeder goes by Obsoul33t and the company is franchise genetics. They have some amazing looking strains, but getting hold of some seeds is proving difficult

2. #2 TinTizzy, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    I've been wanting these too and the alien blue dot...sourpatchseeds has them but 200 seems to be their going rate whenever I see them...saw they have buckeye purple too if you were still lookin...think I'm gonna get the evelyne next those are only 40

3. yeah $200 is what I've been seeing too. 10 regulars for 200 means with an average of 5 females per pack it costs $40 per plant plus postage costs on top. it's a bit strong.

I'd really love some buckeye purple too. Here in the UK we have tons if seed banks, I don't know how they are missing such awesome strains

• Like Like x 1
  4. oh yea forgot you're in the uk the free shipping here helps some..never paid that much but I think I would for obsoul since I've done alien crosses and love the funk..It's weird having us banks now I always had to get them from the uk for years so it's nice..I agree it sucks you guys aren't getting much of these new us genetics maybe talk to gorilla or vault on here about stocking them

• Like Like x 1
  5. now that is a good idea, thanks [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Did you ever find some? I have a Orange Cookies harvest done in the new few weeks.

Curious how yours came out.

7. No mate I didn't. Do you have a journal ? I'd love to see how you got on with them

8. Man, $300 a pack for some of his genetics...

Kinda expensive, but man, it looks worth it. I'm tempted...

• Like Like x 2
  9. try to the vault cannabis bank

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I've asked them, no dice

11. The vault gets you seeds that everyone's growing. Great for beginners who want to find a thread about similar genetics.

This is elite stuff. Whenever anyone mentions obsoul33t, they are looking for something different and special.

Dude does good work. His seeds come with a price, but they're god damn worth it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Aw, that's a shame. It smells delicious. Whenever I open up the tent, it just smells like plant and orange citrus.

I don't have an online journal, but I'll answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability hehe.

13. That sounds great. How many weeks did flowering take?
    Were the plants uniform, or did their growth traits vary a lot?
    Did all the plants smell of oranges?
    When smoking the bud, was it potent?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm still flowering and coming up on week 7. My guesstimate is it will take 8 weeks, but I have my magnifying glass in the mail.

Keep in mind this is my 3rd grow so I'm fairly new. I only grew one plant also. I used the scrog method, and it responded well. Seemed to be about 5-8 days after each top before I could top again.

The immediate aroma of the plant is more of a citrus. It doesn't smell like "weed" at all. But, if you accidentally brush the bud it is very sticky and smells strongly of oranges. The plant is starting to look very frosty as well.

I am hoping it will be potent haha. It has been fattening up a lot lately, hoping it keeps going.

I think it might be a little magnesium hungry, though. When I got the clone, it already had purple stems and looked healthy. All the stems of the new growth came out purple along with the "jagged" tips of the leaves being purple every so lightly. Once I started upping the CalMag, the new growth did have green stems.

But, I did grow in coco. So that could be why hehe.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey Slim final thoughts on Orange Cookies ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'd also like to hear more

• Like Like x 1
  17. Strictly photos?