RockCitys Amare LED, Organic No-Till Indoor Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by RockCityCannabis, Sep 21, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    after first 6hr dark period.

2. I like my Hyperfans if you ever consider another one. I have two 10", an 8" and a 6" and they run strong as heck and really are virtually noiseless when a small amount of ducting is on the end.

3. Bad news this morning. Still only 2 GSCs had showed and I decided to take a peak at the White Widow which popped early on - the taproot had gotten damaged. I opened up the remaining rapid rooters and observed that some had flat out stalled (wonder if I didn't soak the cubes long enough prior or if 100ppm canna that soon was too much).

So lessons learned - be more fucking gentle and start off more mild or with water only. God damnit

Time is my enemy right now as I see myself on the road a lot the next few weeks. This setback blows.

4. Well, at least my soil gets to cook a bit longer now...

5. Now that I've sat back, burned two J's of PolarEx and had time to reflect...I'm glad this happened now. I needed to get reminded of a lesson I had long forgotten - patience. So I'm glad it happened at the very beginning of this grow and not down the road.

I should have just stuck with water for at least a week. I've accepted my mistake, even evaluated my space and decided to leave it as it is (had convinced myself to pull that table out and drop the flood tray to the floor), and have moved on.

Good morning gentlemen :)

6. RCC, sorry to hear of your troubles.

I also use rapid rooters for seeds and clones both. I soak them and the seeds or clones overnight in water with a little bit of kelp and a little Ful Power fulvic acid in it. Then I plop them in a SIP try under a weak UFO LED and water the SIP daily as needed. I've had 100% success since adopting such a simple method. It may be luck, but I'll take it. I don't even use a dome.

I realize you're using a different grow method, but this should be universal. You're right, nutes will burn a seedling very fast.

7. Yep - thanks for the tip. I won't run into this bullshit again ;)

8. #28 case22, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    Case's method for success:

Place dry seed in soil.

Leave it the fuck alone.

Edit: ^^ reads dickish ^^ Not intent of author.

9. Oops.....sorry man, I stated the wrong fan ...... U got a good one bro....."Can fan" is the fan I thought you had....sorry man, put Ur mind at ease so U can concentrate on Ur growing.....it's gonna be fun to watch U get "back on the bike"...

10. Hope to see you there in a few years myself.....final resting place for me....

11. Sorry to here that bro.....yeah, I just put the poppers in a standard HD soil for new seedlings.....takes time to let them strengthen up enough for Ur nute build soil. I also xplant them into my final pot and fill the bottom 1/2-2/3 with the "Super soil" and the top with the new seedling/potting soil and water only. You can PH balance the water if you want, but I didn't, and my tap water is around 8.5 and she took off fine.

You did all this great work already, just be patient and you will have some really great yields coming out of Ur grows...peace

12. Always a very good thing!!!!! [​IMG]

13. Not dickish at all - you're good myman .

14. good - at least one less thing for me to worry about :p

15. Contacted Lauren at TrueNorth and told her about my catastrophe. She offered to replace the free mixed fem pack and give me a decent discount for another order to help recover from my losses.

Nothing major but anytime a company helps someone out (even if at the end of the day it's just to squeeze another order out of someone) it's nice to see. Some company's could learn from this model - I don't want to bring all the ranting going on lately into my log, but I said it before: you get what you pay for.

I hope you all have had a great Friday and enjoy the weekend coming up

16. Always a good thing to have another trusted source for beans.....[​IMG]

17. I'll get an update up this weekend. I have other sprouts catching up to my 2 seedlings now (I switched to 19/5). I'm out of town, and will be consistently for the rest of the year now which is frustrating - because it means I will have to be less involved with my garden than I want/need to be.

But oh well, I will manage :)

Pics up sometime this weekend. I hope you all have a great week!

18. Its tough to be away from your girls that often, I've been down that road but only for like a month - 6 weeks at a time. Luckily you have a pretty hands off growing style selected. Water only during the week then you can hit em with some teas / IPM when you are home.

19. Yeah it's just frustrating. I had to coordinate a FaceTime session yesterday just so I could get a visual update lol. I hope I'm able to stay on top of the pruning/manicuring enough... We shall see!

20. Heynow So what's the total time your away.