RockCitys Amare LED, Organic No-Till Indoor Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by RockCityCannabis, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Hey guy what would you guys recommend for 4x4 tent for amare led solar eclispe

2. Man I'd bounce it off of Victor and go with what he says to be honest.

For me I think more, smaller panels are better due to the inverse square law. So if you could afford it, and wanted to go kinda big you could do 4x250's for 1000w. That would light the shit out of a 4x4.

However I know people that have the 450uvb in a 4x4 and love it. I want to add some UV to my space so I may actually use a 450 between all my 220's when I upgrade next.

Victor won't try and upsell you unnecessarily so you should feel comfortable going over things with him to figure out what's best for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Last day of week 6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yah I talked to victor I just wanted some other insight what kind of yield can you expect sog all organic kinda like super soil but I use teas throughout my grows using the se450 uv like Do you think this has capabilities to pull over a pound

5. I'm confident my 880 can pull a pound out of a 4x4 in the hands of a good grower.

Jamyu rocks the 450 - @Jay when you see this can you talk about what you've seen outta your 450 (I think yours is in a 4x4 if I recall correctly)

Tenacious Trichomes has either the 450 or 350, I'm not sure.

6. Everyday is like church in my tent

Yours always look on point.

7. Bro the 450 will def pull a lb out the 4x4 trust now the part that will have to be dialed in is the soil depending on size of pots it might not get u results u want. So with said wat soil mix are u using
    SOLAR SPOT
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-Solar-Eclipse-Journeys-and-Organic-Adventures

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh man u could with auto pots man there is a sensor that will let water fill each pot like a sip n bam
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First pic of hammer of God 2nd pic of Axt that looks like it's in water

SOLAR SPOT
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-Solar-Eclipse-Journeys-and-Organic-Adventures
    Love it a lot almost wanna swap the garden all out n if taste n smoke is all the same I still might

SOLAR SPOT

9. Mmmm autopots...sounds like Auto-Bots....I like it!

10. No time for pics tonight - day 43 start of week 7. Unfortunately I will be away from my garden for a bit this week. I'll try and have some updates Thursday night.

The Mystery Bagseed seems to be the first one on deck for harvest, followed by one of the two THC Bombs. I'm confident we are less than 2 weeks remaining on the bagseed.

11. Sounds great rock
    Excited to see the numbers you pull under this 880

12. I came back to a garden with lots of purple

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Girl Scout Cookies
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THC Bombs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]