GoldGrowers Gaff

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I just thought I'd do a bit of calculating here.

The body of soil is 70cm x 110cm x 7cm
    So that 53,900 cm cubed.
    So that's 53,900ml or 53.9 litres. I'll round that up to 54 litres as I added some soil with the plants from the old pots.

So 54 litres for 24 plants is 2.25 litres per plant. That's a tiny amount of soil per plant, but I think that because it's shared and the roots can stretch out in 54 litres of volume, I think it's not as bad as it sounds lol. We shall see

2. Now den G, shit u don't waste any time, I can't wait to see how u get on.... respect ✌

3. thanks Boots, me too. I'm confident at this stage, but nothing has gone wrong yet so all that could change lol

4. Watching this. ......thx for sharing

5. good to see you over here Stoner

6. Awesome! I'm definitely here.

7. welcome Crankz, good to have you here mate

8. That shit looks crazy, i was actually looken into a geoplanter myself. This is a good looken set up so far!

9. thanks man. What's a geoplanter?

10. I just googled it. They look like fabric pots with a frame. Interesting

11. thats them, i would still need a way to get rid of the runoff water tho LOL i did learn a new way to water plants in soil an have very little to no runoff at all but it would be very labor intensive anyway if done right your supposed to end up with a nice root ball of white roots around your soil.

12. how is that done?

13. I think its the soil thats doin it, ill find out soon enough as ive been doin my plants like this for the last 2 feeds now so ill give an update. My grow is much different from his so that will give me my answer.

14. thanks for coming aboard Loki

15. #37 GoldGrower, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    this is my chocolate skunk dried and about to be sealed up for curing. My camera is playing up, so sorry about all the icons in the picture

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm new to following grows... I'll sub this and learn something...

17. I'm in, subbed

18. it's great to see you guys on-board