What deficiency is this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DankyKush1, Sep 18, 2015.

1. #1 DankyKush1, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
    What deficiency is this?
    I noticed this happening to a few leafs I'm about 4 1/2 weeks into flowering. No signs of bugs at all. Started on some lower leafs not I notice a few at the tops. Looks like possibly a Calcium Deficiency, how can I fix this?

My Nutes Include:
    H&G Soil A&B
    Hydroplex
    Top Booster
    Bud XL
    Bud Candy

Mollases
    CalMag
    B1

Always pHed to 6.0 - 6.3

Soil:
    FFOF

Thanks for any help guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #3 jay719, Sep 18, 2015
    With using 8 different nutrients you shouldn't have a deficiency at all. Are you using tap water, distilled water or what? Could be cal/mag toxicity. Abundance of some nutrients, even macro nutrients, will cause lockout of others. So what is the actual nutrient profile of your combined nutrients? If you can't answer that then I would stick to pre made nutrient lines instead of mixing and matching.

3. I use tap water that sits for 72 hours before use. I don think the tap water is the problem my veg plants look perfectly fine. Maybe I'll flush them then cut back on the calmag that Ive been using at 5ml per gallon. It looks to be Calcium, Magnesium, or potassium. The only 2 nutes Idk if go together well are Bud XL and Bud Candy

4. Also Bud XL and Hydroplex. Molasses and B1 I dont feel effect the plant in a negative way at all and b1 is only 2ml per gallon. So I guess a mix of Hydroplex, Bud XL (H&G Line), and Bud Candy could be causing the problem. Its still minor maybe 1 -2 leafs per plant but my yield is looking much larger than before. I think its also possible about the top booster since I tried using it 2 weeks in a row instead of the recommended 1 week total.

5. #6 ren, Sep 18, 2015
    Looks like a cal deficiency, what's your tap water e.c?

If your using tap water then it carry's plenty of cal mag. If you use too much of one it normally locks out another.
    I would cut the cal mag nutes and see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk