The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DrCannaP, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Damn dry weight? Thats crazy bro good job

2. #162 DrCannaP, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
    Needed to re-reply hah

3. Thanks brother but yeah dude... thats dry weight of whats already dry and already in the jars curing ...... im generally very busy ... and now im busier than ever with this harvest being my biggest so far .... I'm still clipping and trimming dude lol 😂

4. Well you got me jealous hehe

5. Very nice Doc!!! Congrats on the harvest brother!! And great job!! ️

Good return on your invested time!!

6. Thanks brother ... lots of work. But definitely worth every second of it!
    Happy growing bro

7. Alright .... Final weight:
    World of seeds' Amnesia: 327g
    Nirvana's bubblicious: 277g
    Green house's White widow 151g
    That's a total of 755g and that's almost .8 grams per watt. It's also my the largest harvest yet!
    The white widow may have disappointed a little in terms of the yield but it certainly made up for it in the quality of the smoke. I don't want to get too into this now and would rather save it for the smoke report ;-)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and nice holidays and until the smoke report, Happy Growin y'all!

8. Great job bro and yes the ww is a low yield er but the buds are danky as hell

9. Thanks brother ... yes it is ... holly crap what an amazing smoke and the high is very complex ... I absolutely love it. Gonna need to make time for the smoke report ;-)

10. Great Job

11. Killed it doc!!! ❤️

12. Thanks dude

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Thanks bro ... hope all is wellin your gardens ;-) sorry been mia

13. This is long overdue but its here none the less .... certain events occured where I am which made me too paranoid and preventing me from loggin in onto the forum online.
    The pictures below (without then with flash) are of the Amnesia then bubblicious then White Widow!

smoke report:
    Amnesia:
    The smell:
    mild earthy with a nice mild citrus scent when breaking the buds and grinding them. The smoke is smooth and also reminiscent of the scent.
    Effect:
    Immediate head rush with subtle visual changes where things appear like theyre melting a little when moving your head left and right or tilting it. I then find myself drifting away in day dreams and thoughts while super active walking all over the house trying to find something to do (lol yes dont smoke it at night unless you're ready to party or mmmm well ya know what haha). The smoke is very potent and long lasting daydreaming like! Works wonders for anxiety (at least in my case) while keeping you energetic and active. You will forget about what was bothering you ... hell .. You'll forget about a lot of things and just drift away in day dreams hahahaha. Its called Amnesia for a reason ;-)

Bubblicious:
    The smell:
    Very fruity and although I expected it to smell like bubblegum, it is very much like fruity juice gum! Theres also a hint of sweet basil and pine in there. The taste is smooth and a little sweet but not as sweet as the smell with a hint of spice at the end of your exhale mixed in with that sweet and flavor. The room you smoke this in is going to stink!
    Effect: clear head with tingling sensation throughout the body with total body and mind relaxation. You basically become in a state of bliss! Great to just sit down relax and chill after a long and crazy day! Theres a goofy happy smile on your face and your mind is just totally relaxed. If you have anxiety, smoking this strain immediately shuts off all the racing thoughts in your head. It becomes very quiet and you can start directing your thoughts and focusing on what you really want to focus on (rather than having those racing and uncontrollable crazy thoughts). .... it wont make you sleepy and tired. But if you want to go to sleep, you simply turn off the lights and close your eyes! No racing thoughts to keep ya up all night ;-)

Last but not least ..
    the White Widow:
    This girl yielded the least but the quality and complexity of the smoke definitely made up for the loss in yield!
    The Smell:
    Earthy with a hint of pine mainly when broken up or ground. The smoke is mooth and resembles the smell.
    The effect:
    An immediate mind and body relaxation seconds after hitting it similar to how the bubblicious feels. Within 10 minutes or so, theres going to be a sudden head rush that slowly increases until it peaks and now youre hyper and active trying to find something to do. 15 minutes later you snap out of daydreaming and thats when you realize youve been doing something but your mind was elsewhere ... a few minutes later the giggles hit ..... i felt that the effect or high was changing on me every 15 minutes or so where i am in a different mood and mode ... there are times when im totally focused on a thought or something im reading or watching, analyzing it from every angle.
    So this concludes this grow ... i will post results on bubble hash and bho making in the near future when i get to those ;-)
    In the mean time cheers and happy growing yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Back brother

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome back bro ... so nice to see ya back here .... i haven't been on much lately .. just paranoid mainly lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app