Cannabis breeders info dump thread

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Zombie1, Sep 8, 2015.

1. if you like it

• Like Like x 1
  2. #103 Zombie1, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    feel free to post in here Im prolly gonna move all the winter indoor stuff over here outdoor is about thru and im really gonna hammer down in this department soon.. the 10x12 is getting stacked up with gavitas as we speak.. Ive been working on some exciting stuff it should be an awesome next few years if my dreams start to fall into place.. Im pretty sure it will ill kinda release details like I said at emerald cup. theres a business im colabing in and I also decided not only to do the colab, but go ahead and invest in my own name as well.. I bought a website which i'm building right now its my first time building a website so its new to me but im halfway familiar with computers so im picking up on it pretty fast.. Trademarked my business name, and slogan, but i'm still designing my logo which is part of the trademarking I paid for.. im looking into buisness liscences thru the city and paying taxes. The wife is gonna retire as well and work out of the house and learn the garden..i hope it all works i really dont ever want to go back to punching the clock. fuck that shit.The work I put into my outdoor is being invested into my personal business so that hopefully I can give up the city life and settle down somewhere way out in the middle of nowheressville.. Im getting up in age now so im settling down and dont wanna be bothered much unless I make myself available online, just have a nice wearhouse full of plants, a few greenhouses, and a river to flyfish.. I can move anywhere im based online.. I still got my website locked up but its pretty cool im gonna invest quite a bit in inventory while I have the extra money.. The inventory itself is something that i'm gonna have to play with I want to not only do souvenir seeds but also clothing, but not stop there but expand and drop new ideas that others aren't doing yet and ive already got a few things coming that will be fresh to the industry.. I think one thing new and fresh to the industry is im not gonna be the egotistical bullshit dude like a lot.. Noone I associate with don't take offense anyone please..i just hope and trust that by making myself available and not having these false egos is whats gonna set my crew aside from most.. I'm personally trying my hardest to be of help.. wether if that means stopping everything im doing to sit down and type out a soil recipe for someone, or answer some questions in subjects I accell in like outdoor or pest management, then that's what im gonna do, because I feel that by making those kinds of efforts, and having a true love for the plant, not the dollar, is gonna help us shine above most.. I really hope you guys follow and show some support for ZombieFarmsSeeds and swag.. and the colab im merging into.. I think we are gonna be one of the more well known crews based out of Nor Cal..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 16
  3. Can't wait for it homie!!! Like a kid at Christmas , love to see what you do bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looking forward to it Zombie!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Im gonna fem seed a batch of these widows A.S.A.P. colloidal silver then next year ill cross my Og kush and Widow thru roderlization or liquid silver and have some Widow Kush OG yeah eee Yeahh ! then Bring on the ChemDawg Crosses! chemdawg kush Chemdawg Widow . Skywalker Malazar Jack Herrer KCBrains . Im just having some Fun now . I only have a few baby widows im getting way ahead of myself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wishing you success from the uk......watching with intrest....

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you seed a plant then use amle from that seed batch to seed the same plant then the plants will start getting closer to the original plant right. repeat again with the second batch of seeds and then back to original mother they would be almost identical ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. No, unless its already a ibl (inbred line) and both parents are from same seed stock or you get lucky. If you select a male or mom that carries recessive traits they will show up in f2 (second generation) seed stock. The first generation if carrying any recessive genes which all do will only show dominate traits. Its only the f2 and beyond that show recessive traits.

• Like Like x 2
  9. What ChemDog strains did u cross Mr Uno. Just a heads up there's no W like most think

10. zombie1 close DNL is the Northern lights the Hawaiian the skunk and it's missing Chem91 to make sour diesel...the 91 is all the sour but to shock of most in Cali Headband was a nickname for Underdawg aka headband original diesel ..Cali headband is either 818 or 707 ogk X sour d

11. ZOMMMMMMMMMMMBIIIIIIIIIIeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

12. Hey Zombie, you know our crew will do what ever needs to be done.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. I've cut a few of the larger branches off and put them in a vase and although they are alive, there is little or no pollen falling. Fortunately, I left a few smaller branches and they are chucking pollen like mad. Based on my experience with a feminised Amnesia Haze, I'd leave everything on the plant where possible.