The Church, Indoor, Smart Pots vs Eco-Grow Pots Challenge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by steppastyle, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Well, thought I would get back with a smoke report.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448568172.310015.jpg

The Smell:
    This stuff was stinky right out if the gate? No cut grass or straw smell. It smells very floral that finishes with a citrus-berry aroma. Think fruit smoothie.

The Taste:
    The Church is a really smooth smoke from the get go, and has just gotten smoother as we get further into the curing process. It has an earthiness flavor that reminds me of some old school Humboldt strains from back in the 90's. It lingers in your mouth through the entire high. You know, where you get that pine flavor that just sticks to the corners of your mouth.

The High:
    This high takes a few minutes to kick in. It creeps and gives you about 20 minutes of a heavy indica feeling couch high. But then, as the smoke clears, you are lifted from the couch as your head floats away to the clouds while your body now has a burst of energy that takes it outdoors each time. My first few times smoking it, I overdid it and smoked too much thinking the high was weak. If you over smoke it, it does have some negative paranoia or racing thoughts. But once I learned to keep it down to just about 0.3 a gram maximum per session, it has been all good.