Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help...I need advice on a simple but effective way to make the Mrs some edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Boots2474, Sep 3, 2015.

1. I'm sure they will be very potent, the longer it sits in the oil the better the end product will be, I think your ready to bake though, I'm sure one brownie will get you baked that oil looks gnarly! Cheers

2. Brownies in oven and rather than trow what's kept away I've just added half a tub of Nutella and am now reducing the mix. ..
    I'm just gonna eat a lump of this and see if it does owt..

3. Thx again Stone for watching over my shoulder. ..
    I took my brownies out of the oven about 10 mins ago and ate 1 sixteenth of the tray and divided and wrapped the remaining 15 portions.
    So if all works I should have just under a gram per serving.
    The only time I've ever had any noteworthy edibles was way back in 85 at Glastonbury watching Misty in Roots....ahhhh happy days... hash cookies..
    I couldn't face eating that Nutella choc soup I made with the left overs, I've not thrown it yet but I'm gonna have to be really really really desperate before that happens ...

It's coming up to 15 mins since I ate my cake.... will keep y'all posted

✌😤

4. It's about 50 mind and the effects are responsibly strong it's deffo working. ....
    I'm calling this a success 😆
    Thank you all for helping no matter what the Mrs thinks edibles are going to be playing a part in my canna future .
    I'll update again about how the brownies are received and ill probably try making something else as well.
    I will also sub in to some of the recommended threads and hope to see some of you guys about..

If anyone has any recipes or suggestions please post...
    😤😤😤

5. Boots2474, the last time I made butter after I strained off butter and pressed the cannabis well to get all the butter out I added another stick to the left over cannabis. It did not get me or my friends high. I think that used cannabis is pretty well spent.

6. I think your right there Joker I mixed it with a bit more oil and water and much to much Nutella and bubbled it to within an inch of its life. This was a terrible idea and ruined probably a couple of doses.
    Still the brownies went down a treat with a few good friends although it's not been the right time to give any to "her indoors " I'm fuckin ecstatic with the results and am going to try something else very soon ...
    PEACE ✌

7. After trying solo yesterday and completely fuckin it up I'm gonna try again and stick to the aproved methods. .
    I'm just waiting on my trim to decarb it's getting 30 mins at 100 to be on the safe side but there seems to be a lot of conflicting info on this stage if anyone catches this post and has advice pls feel free to post
    Here's my trim all fine quality no fans or crap at all
    1442667366011.jpg
    The trims of 3 autos I chopped earlier in the week but I've already taken the best bud of
    1442667425100.jpg
    1442667439555.jpg

8. cookie[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] yummie mmmm