Post your Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Zebra, Sep 2, 2015.

1. So since I broke my pipe imma show you my one hitter. Isn't she perty? needs a cleaning. Got her in Newport RI and loved her ever since. Good quality thick glass too.
    I just took a hit or four.

Attached Files:

2. Damn no scrapin that piece haha looks good

3. Not as fancy as others but they work!

My favorite blue oilers pipe (my favorite nhl team) been puffin on that bitxh for years (yes needs a cleaning) and my black "far out man" cheech n chong pipe just got her few days ago ... I was trying to find chongs new papers but grabed this instead

Attached Files:

4. Damn dude you got some really dope pieces there. Really digging that tomy chong one.

5. Here's a few pics of my collection.

Attached Files:

6. Yo, Is that hello kitty? I don't have my glasses on but that's sure as hell what it looks like.

7. Yep😸

8. #28 The_Igor, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
    Don't think I've seen that yet. I've seen some pretty fucking cool pipes from local headshops and blowers i know of around my area but never have i seen a hello kitty mixed into a sweet looking bowl.

Ever accidenly drop the piece and watch it bounce back into your hands? For real... that glass looks like it can handle a drop better then most of my pieces lol.

9. Here's a more creative photo, lol. I Do photography from time to time and i feel like this should be a rappers album cover or something. Who knows though.

Attached Files:

10. The one that just broke was thick and survived drops on concrete, tile, you name it. It finally broke after a drop off the sink.
    This one is super tough as well. I don't think I've dropped it yet but its solid.

11. Damn! That's some heavy duty glass then. I've never gotten that lucky. Any piece i've dropped cracks on impact every time. Got a budy with the same horrible luck. Broke his bong from stress cracks due to him overkilling it(weaker glass) and it fell one night on a pillow but hard enough to split the bong.

12. #32 grasscoty, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
    5 inch boro fritted sherlock aptly named "Fritz". Draws like Ansel Adams

fritz.jpg

13. this is the bowl my housemate pretty much gave me at this point. she barely ever smokes anymore, so when she wants to she just comes and uses it. i love it, it's really smooth to hit from.

Attached Files:

14. yeah its a fantastic pipe-- i'm searching for something of my own thats just as cool but no such luck. i've never smoked out of it when i'm tripping though-- very good idea.

15. Thats beautiful

16. Nice piece.

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]. Got this for 25 bucks. Only used once though. So much harsher than my bong. I died hitting it LOL

18. I cannot think of a good name for my new piece. So far, I call it the "Tardicon maker" lol.

tardiconmaker.jpg

19. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. I just bought this one; should be here by Monday 🏽
    (These are the artist's pics)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2