Near Death Experiences.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CitrusCityStoner, Aug 28, 2015.

1. I've had 2 very close calls that resulted in many broken bones, surgeries, etc...

🌎

2. I learned after the first time. ;) Thinking about it now considering how I can put away wild turkey 101 like water, when I was a teen I only very rarely drank. .23 is probably a normal night out these days lol. Other drugs were a different story back then.

3. In my 21 years on Gods green earth, I've had 7 near death experiences. Haha I've had 7 brain surgeries for 3 brain tumors all at different times. Man brain surgery is fun!!!!! Haha NOT. I wouldn't wish a brain tumor for fuckin Adolph butler, and that's absolutely no understatement. Brain tumors are hell.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Too many but glad I'm alive!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have a few. When i was 9 i went to a YMCA summer camp and one day we went to the beach and i was surfing but got caught in a riptide. I didnt know what was going on and i was too embarrased to call for help until a sexy lifeguard came to save me, my counselor didnt even believe me when i told him. Another time at camp we were hiking and we got to the too of a mountain and i was jumping on some huge rocks and then i slipped and was about to fall several stories until my leg got caught between two rocks. As i was falling i realized i was probably about to die and everything was happening so fast i couldnt even do anything about it then next thing i know i feel a huge pain in my leg as it was stretched excessivley (tore some muscles) and then the counselor guy saved me. The last one is when i was at my grandmas house in europe in a tiny mountain town. My grandma had the too floor of a giant apartment building. So one day im nice and drunk on some wine and there was a window that led out to the roof and it was the most beautiful sight of mountains and forests and farms so i decided i had to smoke up there. So i roll a joint with hash, weed, and tobacco. I go out to smoke it and everythings chillin. I have a fantastic view with fresh mountain air. I truly love europe. By the time i was done i was really baked and also super buzzed from the tobacco without a filter. So i stood up a little too fast and that made my head swim. I looked down and realized how scary it was smoking up there and that only made me more dizzy and then the wind blew hard and i started to tilt forward. There was nothing to stop me from falling and my head was still spinning from the tobacco and i quickly turned around as i was falling. I instinctively reached for the metal bar sorrounding the chimney to stop myself from falling. My legs were dangling off the side of the building and i had one of those moments where your blood feels like it freezed in your veins and then your heart rate rapidly increases. I was shaking from the adrenaline and i pulled myself up and just held on to the bar for a few minutes while i recovered. Scariest experience if my life

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

6. My closest other than when I was a child would be a few weeks ago. I rolled a truck 5.5 times and went airborne twice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ran across the road trying to get sweets got hit by a way that wasn't fun

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Almost got hit by a car. Some dickless wonder in a raised ass f350 who didn't see me crossing at the stop sign.
    Looking in those headlights gave me a rush, it wasn't scary, it was more like excitement.
    All I thought was "I don't want some fucking EMT or cop taking this weed in my pocket."

• Like Like x 1
  9. I came very close to death when I had a nasty fall in 2011. The blood loss alone should have been enough to kill me; they think I lost about 2 liters of blood. I have no memory of the fall whatsoever. The brain damage also caused me to lose 3 months of memory before the accident. And because of damage to my olfactory cortex I no longer have a sense of smell. I can't smell anything anymore and my sense of smell might never come back.

I'm not sure where they revived me, but I'm told they had to 'bring me back'. So I may have technically died at some point, although I'm really not sure. They took me to hospital where they started the repair job on me. A large part of my skull is now made of titanium, one of my kneecaps is also titanium and several other bones have screws/plates holding them together. Needless to say, I now set off metal detectors :p.

It felt as though I'd teleported through time and woken up in hospital. I may have had some sort of strange near death experience, but I've no way of knowing because I remember nothing of it. I'm just glad that I'm still alive.

10. I almost drowned at the beach trying to retrieve a football. I must have been like 8 or 9 and the waves were particularly rough that day. The waves in Miami don't usually get too bad but these were massive. Or at least too big for my small 8 year old body. My older brother noticed I wasn't able to stay above water and ran to grab me. He got the football too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. No wonder you like cannabis. I hope you are taking a maintenance dose of the oil now that you are cancer free.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haha dude that'd be so legit if I could get medical bud!!!! I'd probably give up my first born for a good amount of that shit :)

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

13. What you need is cannabis oil. They are thinking a micro dose a day is enough to keep the cancer or tumors from returning.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I like the way you think!!!! Fuck brain tumors!!!!! Haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

15. #36 WeedCat, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Fuck any tumors and fuck the feeling of not having control over our body when it comes to growing and shrinking them. But, if we do have any control, it's through our diet, exercise, amount of fresh water we put in our bodies, and good attitude. Saying that, Some tumor's are hereditary and some could be environmental pollution. They can be from the cocktails of vaccinations we get now, or the underarm deodorant we use.

We live in a pretty toxic environment. That's why I never understood why some folks are so against environmentalists. They are working their ass off to keep the water and food clean. What's not to like about that? Why is is so hard for people to connect tumors to bad environment?

Anyway, kind of a rant. Good luck with your health. Do what you can to live a clean life and learn all you can about cannabis as medicine. It's a remarkable plant and has the potential to help every person in one way or another eventually.

• Like Like x 2
  16. When I was about 6, I almost fell off a cliff in Malibu, ca. My denim jacket caught on a sharp rock and saved my life, I was standing a few feet from my parents when I decided to get close to the edge. One of my shoes fell but my parents joke now that I said 'I saved my hotwheel!'. It was a color changing Lamborghini hot wheel lol

About 6 years ago I got a sinus infection and blew it off as a 3 week flu. Skin was numb and gel like, water would bead off of me, couldn't even wash my hands or shower cause it felt weird and useless.
    Piss would come out thick and eventually my bones would get hot (could feel them burn, especially driving pressed into the drivers seat). I would hear and see static and at night it would look like it's raining but wasn't.
    The most interesting part was my dreams. Massive massive information overload of dreams I can still remember vividly to this day, and lots of it. I'd wake up emiotnal crying as soon as I wake up and be confused where I was.

Eventually I went to the doctor and he expressed that I could of died if I didn't show up soon.

I had this crazy long dream of this plant looking 'goat man'. Showing me around earth, but probably not modern times as it was dense jungles with massive cities stacked. I had the distinct feeling this was much earlier in human history and that water was much lower and it was all tropical.
    I could go on for hours, so much detail for being a dream.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I used to have epilepsy as a child but i cant really talk about cause I literally have like 2 memories before age 7 or 8.. so im gonna go with the most recent. Happened in November 16 it was snowing and we were smoking in the car (driver was sober) and went to mcdonalds. We saw a cop pull someone over and on the way back from macdonalds we were talking about how he's probably back in his spot watching us and as we say that we see him in a parking lot on the right and my friend driving (idiot) was doing almost 10 over and turned left on red and i was high enough that i swore the cop pulled out to come get us so we were all buggin and we were whippin it back to school on the backroads and we're going like 65 and as we're coming out of a turn a fucking deer runs into the road and we almost hit it and we fishtailed almost hit a tree and ended up completely turned around in the road

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Thanks for the advice, man it's definitely appreciated.

19. Wiser words have never been said. I think in gonna nominate you for president. Sound good? :)