Monas Multi-Strain Autos

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Mona, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Heeeey monas back.hope u had a great xmas and new year.we all back to normal ere thank the ganja gods lol.great to see my other fellow chick back

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doing well thanks! Getting ready to try growing AxT in the case. I'll keep you posted!

3. Hey guys I'm in need of some help as I'm trying to start cooking this soil soon I have EWC sphagnum perlite and organic material (egg shell coffee grounds banana peels) I'm in need of a good ratio for a ten gallons

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

4. Those things take a long time to break down you would be better off with alfalfa meal kelp meal guanos things like that

5. #1085 MikeyTheRucc, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
    I actually have some Alaska fertilizer don't know if it's any good but ingredients consist of alfalfa meal blood meal fish meal feather meal kelp potassium sulfate. I was going to add it but wasn't sure if I wanted to yet I planned in using this soil mix on my next grow after this one I just started again. I was also thinking of spraying some em-1 infused water on the mix every 2 weeks to promote microbial life in there idk maybe I'm out of my depth here

6. I posted a soil mix somewhere here in monas journal that I use it's water only and it works petty good for me. It didn't cost much to make it either

7. This thread dead?

8. Sadly it seems as so...

Sent from my Y538 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I started a new grow and wanted people to talk about it with haha

10. I'm gonna post it here anyway lol

[​IMG]

I'm about 2 and a half weeks in just topped her gonna water tonight as she's looking thirsty

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice man that's a pretty healthy looking plant. I'm starting a 20 plant grow soon and I'm gonna use coco and perlite

And hps and led

12. #1093 MikeyTheRucc, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
  13. Hey if I'm growing regular sized indicas what's the size of pot I should use? I'm using coco and perlite

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Id go 3 to 5 gal

• Like Like x 1
  15. she came back for a day right around New Years but she was gone just as fast . I'm sure she is fine . Life just gets hectic sometimes

16. Mona oh mona where for thou mona😉

Sent from my SM-N910F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Hey guys can anyone help me out I just got my galaxy hydro 300w how far should I keep it from my plants and how many cfls should I keep in the closet with it

18. I think your supposed to keep it 8 inches away, those fuckers are bright aslllll tho I turned mine on when I first got it and I was seein dots for 30 min. Mines a 300w too.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1