Monas Multi-Strain Autos

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Mona, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Hi all!
    Quick pic update on short rider, sodk, auto amnesia and axt.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. #22 Mona, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
    I've got some corn kernels germinating and, ultimately, an SST. I used this on the short rider and was really pleasantly surprised when it just took off...branches everywhere. It did much to help overcome the damage I did to it when I dropped the light. Anyway, I hoping it does for my newest girls mostly so I can practice LST. It might be ready today but more likely tomorrow.

3. Subbed up, what is your lighting?

4. Hello tenshuu! Welcome!
    I've been had pretty good luck with the cheap lights, a no name ufo with equal red & blue, 2 300w dimmable galaxyhydro panels and supplemental cfls. I am sure I'd see a huge difference with better lights but I think I'm doing okay.
    That first pic in post#21 is a side branch of a short rider.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You lie mona, lol, you've had great success

• Like Like x 1
  6. looks fine to me! My UFO is a cheapo 135w "full spectrum" Apollo light. Only 90w draw

7. Shorty is still shooting pistils and still swelling. During the 4hr dark last night, 3 branches gained enough weight that they were going straight down this morning. I really am kind of amazed at how the lower part of the plant took off in later flowering. The only real change I made was how I watered. I went from top feeding to sip tray. She got all liquids through the perlite except, of course, molasses. I'll update pics tonight, I hope.
    I gave the babies some corn SST today. Hopefully, it'll boost the branching & success of lst. This will be my first round of lst.
    I have to re-arrange the lights tonight so I'll get pics then.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks Tenshuu ☺. I saw what you've done with that Apollo ufo...it's a truly fine looking plant.
    I'm excited to see that same plant at harvest, not to mention what the Phillips LEDs contribute.
    My light are full spectrum too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you Loop! I sure am having fun with it. And getting to know all of you has been an absolute joy!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. The pleasure is all on this side Mona! We love having you in the city

11. I've got a second something growing:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shorty is coming right along. The 2nd pic is the top cola. The 3rd is one of the side buds that needed propped 😃

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. #34 Mona, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    The next 3 are of SODK, AA & AxT.
    14, 13 and 6 days, respectively.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. SODK 14 days, Auto Amnesia 13 days and AxT 6 days

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. I knew as soon as I reposted they'd both show, lol.
    Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good day.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Enjoy your day as well!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Quick update: short rider is coming down this weekend. Main cola, top of the plant and the section.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Good day! If you're reading this, feel free to leave a comment.
    The SODK, AA and AxT are 21, 20 and 13 days.
    I've started lsting the SODK and AA. Tried the ponytail on the AA yesterday for 6 hours and it works pretty well. I probably should've waited for her to get a little taller but we'll see. The sodk is drooping some, guess I got a little happy with the water.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  19. This is the first run with this soil mix. Do the younger plants look okay? I don't recall seeing the lighter green on my other plants. Suggestions/comments welcome.