Nute burn on buds? Beginning of bud rot?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DensestKruel, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Hey guys,

was wondering if you could take a peek at my plant and tell me if this is nute burn or bud rot? Could even be heat stress (but my leaves aren't curled at all and I've got a fan pointed directly below my 125w dual spectrum. Never had a problem before) but I doubt that's the case.
    First time grow so excuse the paranoia!

The two main colas are the ones that look a bit burned, as well as the surrounding 'one leaf'... leaves (this is what made me panic about bud rot). The rest of the buds are completely fine. 10% amber so far - was thinking of flushing and harvesting in a week.
    The bottom leaves are also turning yellow which made me also think nute burn but none of the edges have started to get crispy. I last fed the nutes two days ago so it should of hit by now.

But fuck I just could be completely paranoid.
    Cheers for taking a look guys, hope it's not bad news!

the third photo is the main cola, the first is the secondary. on the first image you can see the burns are inside and not on the tip which is what got me worried

Attached Files:

• 24.jpg
      24.jpg
      File size:
      383.4 KB
      Views:
    • 25.jpg
      25.jpg
      File size:
      523 KB
      Views:
    • 27.jpg
      27.jpg
      File size:
      419.1 KB
      Views:
  2. bumping up before i head off to bed

3. yea your light fried em and you have heat stress also..raise your light and get the temp down

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the info - I've tied them back so they're 3 inches from the light as I've got limited space unfortunately!
    I took a look at older photos I've taken and I think this is definitely it. Hadn't realised how much they've grown!

The yellow on the leaves is turning to be nute burn I think. I've started flushing to get it out their system. Thanks