Post a stealthy LOW ODOR Strain you have grown

Discussion in 'Security' started by QwitchurBitchin, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Hey dude....I'm good so far.....been a bit worried about my job as they gave me a layoff for three days.....made a move within the company and I am back to a full week again plus a bit of OT. May have to buy myself some nice Xmas Seeds as a fun present.

How you been? I thought I tried to get to your thread but kept getting an error.....I'll check again and post a hello there too....but if I get another error, check back here and I will let you know about it.

My lady is stacking nicely and actually I've been pulling small popcorn from her and running them through my dehydrator and then into my MFLB vape.....not perfect, but still a good stone and plane shift.

Thanks for asking man....how's your grow going?

2. QyB, ever feel like DejaVu all over again? I think I been here already (?)
    Pineapple Express - great smoke & really smells like pineapple.
    Blueberry.
    Humboldt County's strain if ChemDawg (although I don't know if I just got lucky with a special pheno); this one's serious medicine and very low smell. Parent of OGKush so that tells ya a lot.

3. Good to hear that your job is inline again. I'm good man just working and growing. I smoked a lot one night and went on YouTube only to find myself watching a bunch of those "your being watched" kinda videos... I got really paranoid and deleted all my content. Lol few days later I was like wtf have I done?! Haha oh well. I found a little bottom bud that hasn't formed well tonight. I think I'll hang her up and throw it in the Vape. See how that goes.

So what seeds you have in mind for Santa?

4. Skunk just kidding northerlights blue mystic papaya c9 grapefruit aurua

UsDEA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app