One thing you would like to achieve within your lifetime

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sunless Shade, Aug 19, 2015.

1. What's the number one thing on your bucket list? What would you like to achieve/get within your lifetime?

2. Squirrel suit BASE jump preferably in New Zealand

• Like Like x 1
  3. Travel Europe and smoke a joint in every country there..my life would be complete.

4. scuba dive the great barrier reef off the coast of Australia, skydive in New Zealand, eat mj brownies in Amsterdam.

5. Drive a f1 car,

6. Get my pilot's license...

7. Getting married to a farmer :)

8. #8 Twistedd, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    There is two; open a huge library with a focus on political and religious texts, as well as your usual stuff like children's books, fiction and whatnot. Even having free access to internet and GED classes. The other is to open a news website geared towards covering conflicts around the world.

9. Nothing. I'm just coasting.

10. Live in Washington. It's got less mj restrictions than here in Amsterdam.

11. Make an award winning documentary about many different ideas from small scale gold mining to third world countries to the life of a mushroom picker.

12. Space travel.

13. Save another person's life

14. I want to visit Tokyo Japan.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450579298.042146.jpg

16. I want to hook up with a GF from four years ago -- and we're working on it. Will it happen? -- don't know yet.

But she's being surprisingly persistent.

Very nice looking, and 12 years younger than me. [​IMG]

17. Visit every continent. I read somewhere that generally most people go their entire lives seeing less than 15% of the world. I never forgot that, and I find it terribly sad. I want to see it all. Travel 'till I die. There are elderly folks where I live who haven't ever even left the county much less the state. I couldn't imagine. ​
    [​IMG]

18. Not everybody likes to travel. I'm 65, have been to Montreal and Key West but have never seen the Mississippi River nor anything west of that. I have never flown commercial and have no desire to.

Traveling would be a huge annoyance to me. I like where I live and I like sleeping in my own bed at night.

If I didn't have to fly, and I could sleep in my own bed at night, I would like to see the Mediterranean area, and parts of South America.