Smoking Bud everyday , Hurting or ?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheeKingKid, Aug 19, 2015.

1. I'm a new adult and wondering If really smoking bud will just affect me if i've been smoking almost everyday since 16 . If it's offered its quite hard to say No to it , Ever since wrestling season ended in school I've just been on cruise mode in life .. Just chilling , mostly at home , end up on the computer watching videos or looking things up .. I always think I'll get a job sometime .. I have the opportunity to go in and apply and likely get the job .. But I'll wake up , Go on my phone , Go on social media , the first MAIN goal when i wake up is mainly smoking .. And then just chilling , It's quite repetitive , I'm not out of shape . Short with abs and muscles .. But Idk If im lacking something but my mind seems to be boggled for sure ... I also need to finish Geometry class to graduate high school... Im always around bud too .. And theres this girl thats fine af I smoke with almost everyday . But Im likee friend zoned ;/
    IDk what to do in my life rn ??

2. I started smoking daily around 17/18 and I dont regret it at all, I'm 23 now. I may have to stop for drug tests for jobs in the future but thats cool with me. I mean as an american college student living in the suburbs I cant see life without bud lol, it makes it bearable. Alot of people my age are at the bar anyway spending in one night on drinks what I spend in a week on bud. They way I look at it is that as long as its not getting in the way of your life its perfectly okay. As long as you can afford it, your not stealing things to get it, lying to people because it etc I think your good. I smoke and workout, eat healthy, try to stay mentally fit. just because you smoke doesnt mean you have to be a lazy stoner, prove that stereotype wrong. just most importantly use it in moderation and never let it become #1.

3. Ive been smoking daily since like 14. I graduated hs in may. I start college tommorow. Sometimes weed does make me lazy as fuck tho. I mostly wake up, smoke, chill with my dawgs, clown around all day smoking blunts outside at the park doing hood shit , Just make sure to know how to pass a drug test for a job tho.

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans

4. You should blame your friend for not liking you and cry right in front of her.

5. STOP SMOKING THE DEVILS LETTUCE YOU WILL DIE!!! I TOOK ONE PUFF AND I BECAME ADDICTED. I SMOKE 10 MARIJUANAS A DAY. But seriously, prioritise your options, go finish HS, tell your 'Friend' that you can only smoke on weekends or whenever you're off HS doing those classes. If she really cared about you she'd accept it and stay in touch. Go get a job, apply for it and I suggest if you're going to try get a job then don't smoke until you've secured a place and have been drug tested. Stop smoking about a month before and drink lots of water, exercise etc. NOW GO LIVE YOUR LIFE, BEEE FREEE! - Ben [​IMG]

6. I'm 41, kids, wife, house.... still in cruise mode. Sit down, shut up, and play my video games. Works for me. :bongin:

7. Also troubles staying positive & happy. Sometimes I'll feel super good and confident.. Then I'll lose that feel later in the day and negative thoughts will come by and in the morning I'll be on that same search for Confident , happy me .. googling ... youtubing.. ughh

8. I'm confused what the girl has to do with anything ?

9. ^ Maybe cuzz imma virgin and never had a GF

10. As long as weed isn't ruining your life, it's all G.

And don't hang out with chicks that put you in the friend zone. Go out of your way to be a jerk to them.

11. truee shit im gonna start changing my attitude

12. What does this have to do with anything ?

13. For the non-males who can't imagine life as a virgin because of no penis, it is much like trying to bust a nut without touching your own dick, pardon the french. seems impossible, right?

As for original questions to OP, weed is not really a de-motivator but it starts your cycles of doing things that you want to do that have nothing to do with what you really need to do. Having a girl to blaze with will only increase your thoughts of wanting her to touch your penis. That applies to all straight males, as far as I am concerned, but most people still just assume me to be an asshole.

14. That's true .. what do you think i should do in regards with the girl .. today we chilled and burned behind some building and ended up having to leave cuz of troll .. But she talks about sex shit like she said she gives the best head( to girls) cuz shes bi . And said shed be a good wing man for me lol .. but i want her wtf do i say

15. Play a simple weed smoking game like Truth or Dare you to touch my penis?