Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time getting high ThrowBack :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jbomb420, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Hello my fellow dudes and dudettes !

I joined this forum about 30 minutes ago, and I decided to make my FIRST post about my FIRST time smoking :D And I want to hear all of your stories such as...where did you smoke, when did you smoke, who did you smoke with and what did you smoke out of :p

So here is my story...... (The first time I got high)

I was 16, going through high school at a chill pace and just enjoying life. I had always been a fan of actors and musicians that talk, sing or are just associated with weed in a pro kind of way. Me and 3 of my best mates talked about it and all really liked the idea of smoking. The first task was to ask a guy at our school if he could get us some, he said no but walked us to the closest dealer he knew. We were kind of suspicious as he wouldn't come in and walked away pretty quickly, but we didn't care. I remember looking at the house at the end of the street and I kid you not, you could literally tell they sold weed just by looking at the house. It was in such a nice neighborhood and at the very end of the cul de sac was this dilapidated, messy and half fallen apart home with overgrown grass out the front ''Not that type of grass''. Me and my 3 mates walked as slow as we could and quickly opted out of knocking by saying ''Shotgun not knocking''....I was the one that said it last which at the time scared the living hell out of me.

I knocked on the door and a MASSIVE man opened the door and said ''Who the fuck are you kids ?'' I told him that I was mates with that other guy who walked us here and was fine...just told us to never wear school uniforms there again, which was stupid by us :3. We purchased 3 sticks (here it is about 1.5g or something like that per stick...I have never measured it before) and walked to my house which was free for the night.

At about 7:30pm we attempted to make a smoking device and I did not have internet at the time...sadly. I screwed apart a flashlight and made a pipe with aluminum foil and chopped up all our weed which for a first time...was a shitload. I had the first hit and almost died...a single packing took me like 20 minutes to finish and I pulled heaps of the ash into my lungs causing it to be so much worse...I recovered and we redesigned the pipe with toilet paper scrunched into it to stop the inhalation of ash. My mate was next, he started to hit it and all of a sudden the aluminum cone piece somehow pulls through the flashlight pipe and maneuvers itself around the toilet paper into his throat...we are all standing around as he is coughing his lungs up..just thinking he hit it too hard, which he did :) He couched up the piece and we laughed for a good hour pretty much non-stop. We decided the flashlight was home to far too many problems that would stop us hitting it half decently, so we emptied a 2L coke bottle, cut some hose and made a bong....and boy O boy this thing got us absolutely ripped in no time, the most likely reason was that we made the cone piece crazy big..even by my standards today. We each had about 4 packed cones and were eventually dry...which didn't matter much at the time since we were already blasted.

To end the story we all got crazy baked, spent about $60 on Pizza, ate the house out, went back to the stick house and got a couple more which took about 2 hours since we were incredibly high at the time and then went home and greened out...woke up the next morning from one of the best sleeps I have ever had and sprayed like 2 cans of lynx body spray, lit like 50 incense sticks and that is about it.

Sorry if it was too long guys, I wanted to give good detail and hopefully a half decent read.

Cheers :D

2. #2 NewSmoke15, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    Nice story dude. Though there are plenty of threads on here about "first time smoking stories" already. But here's my story:

I was 16, a sophomore in high school. One of my friends had been a pothead for a few years so I talked to her about tryin out weed and she agreed to help me out. We were both in the school's marching/ pep band so we had to go to basketball and football games to play music. The first time I smoked was right before a basketball game. We used my friend's shitty metal pipe. We went down a residential street about a block away from our school and just walked as we smoked. It was dark, so we didn't have to worry too much about being caught. When I hit it, I said that weed tasted and smelled horrible. I didn't really FEEL that high but on out walk back to school she gave me some gum and I remember saying "dude this gum tastes AMAZING." When we were finally in the gym I was just sitting next to my friend and I had the overwhelming urge to say "I love you bro" and repeatedly hug her. I don't really remember the rest of that night.

3. Cool story bro

4. First time smoking: It was november in minnesota and i was throwing a party (this was sophmore year) i promised my dad 3 things: no one would bring drugs, i wouldnt smoke if they did, and that the party wouldnt get too big. All of these 3 promises were broken. I smoked a lil with a friend before the party and didnt get high at all. The party turned into a suckfest because my house got trashed and the cops came.
    First time getting high: It was February about 3 months after the party and i was going ice fishing with 2 friends. The day before 1 of my friends offered to bring weed out on the lake and i was really excited cuz i wanted to get high. I ended up coming with him to pick up and his friend plugged us like you wouldnt belive (he gave us about a 40 for $20) me and the weed friend smoked in my other friends ice house. Because it was my first time and because i had gotten drunk before i had ever gotten high, it took a while and i never got an instant feeling of being high like i usually do now. Anyways i acted a little OC but what can i say. Later i was at my lil bros basketball game and i was just sitting on the floor against the wall still decently baked. My dad later said knew i was high off my ass and was chill about it.