FiveToMidnights FIRST GROW-Coco/Perlite-Northern Lights-MarsHydro 300W LED-2015

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FiveToMidnight, Aug 17, 2015.

1. uploadfromtaptalk1440118997584.jpg

BLEED GARNET&GOLD -"-》--;->>

2. Looking good mate! What strain are they?
    I would have liked to do something much larger but space and need for it to be undetected were the deciding factors there.

3. Although, just got home and had a look, still 30 degrees with the light on and the extra small fan running. Not sure how to bring the temp down, maybe a bigger fan?
    I didn't think LED's gave off much heat and although this isn't hot to touch, it seems to making the inside of the box pretty damn warm :-/

4. The one on the right is just a wild genetically retarded chick, left is a 60/40 indica, name forgot, don't like naming marijuana. Keep it old school.... K.I.S.S....

BLEED GARNET&GOLD -"-》--;->>

5. Sounds good mate, would be interested to see how it goes

6. Pic from tonight, end of day two!
    First two girls seem to be going strong, still being fed only distilled water.
    Third one still hasn't sprouted yet but I think I can see it just under the surface so fingers crossed it will be ready tomorrow.
    Sorry again for quality, need to find my proper camera!

[​IMG]

7. Got up this morning and had one looking like this
    [​IMG]
    I had moved the light closer last night so I'm thinking it may be due to that, but the other girls is not showing the same colour. Can anyone tell me if she is ok?

8. Your ph is off by the look of it.

9. I think you may be right. I checked it and was quite high. I have since flushed it with 5.8ph water so hoping it should be ok

A better look at it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Pictures from today, the end of day 4.
    I can see the second set of leaves on the first plant starting to form and the other two seem to be coming along nicely. What do you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Doing well mate. Very important to always check the ph before and after watering. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440450714.095334.jpg theseare a few white rhino baby's . 2 days after watering with 1.2 EC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Thank you.
    I haven't been testing the ph after watering. I'm finding it hard to get it correct so when I get it I just water.

They're looking nice mate

13. Bet your excited now Midnight!! Better than having a child !!! Make sure after flushing you shake and drain as much water out of the medium as you can.

14. Hahaha indeed, although anything is better than having a child in my opinion hahaha

Being they're in the peat pots its pretty easy to flush at the moment so I manage to get about 50% with no issues

15. Here are some pics also so you can see how they are going at day 9

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Im looking into getting a Marshydro 300w for 1 plant so I'm going to follow your progress to see how it handles 3. Good luck dude.

17. Thanks for following along.
    I was told by the supplier that it should be adequate enough for three to four plants in the space I have or slightly bigger, so I'm hoping they didn't lead me astray. They advised this model over a more expensive one I asked about as they said this would do a better job in my situation and was an overall better product. They have a good reputation for service and honesty so I'm hoping all will be good.
    Time will tell though

18. We are now at day 14

comments please! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Hey mate. Have you fed them as yet?i wouldn't water them for a while, they look a bit stressed .

20. Yes they have been fed 250ppm once a day since Monday but am cutting down to once every two days due to advice from another grower