How do Zodiac Signs/You Act Like When You/They Smoke.

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke Clovers, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Actually, that whole 13th zodiac sign is made up. Most likely perpetuated by people who think astrology is bunk. Yes, there were even decriers in the 1930s.

The sun sign is just the surface of astrology. There are NOT 13 zodiac signs because the last one was based on a real man. Second, in the 60s , some thought there were actually 14 zodiac signs.

We are actually a combination of ALL the signs. If you get your birth chart done, I'm more than positive you would connect with it better than you can your sun sign.

Sticking to the topic , im a cancer with an aquarius rising and when i smoke , i get really silly and imaginative. I'll feel really in tune with my senses and the energy of those around me. No different from when I'm sober but more enhanced when I'm high

2. Not everyone experience the same astrology description as everyone else.

I can tell you for a fact that I do not relate to crying, emotional side of cancers (depends) .

That is because my Aquarius rising balances that part of me out. I, as well as everyone, are a combination of all the signs.

On top of that, my personality is INFJ. So you know.. I'm super awesome

3. Only 1 zodiac sign is made up???..... More like all of them are made up.

4. I'm a Libra. I get sleepy, hungry and super chill and relaxed. If I was obsessing over something, while I still think about it, I don't obsess and I care less.
    It also makes those times I'm doing something I don't like/want to more tolerable.

(I don't believe in Astrology, but Astrology's validity isn't the topic at hand.)

5. So are words, numbers and etc.

Do we disregard them all because they literally appeared out of thin air?

6. OK I'll read my local newspaper tonight and play the lottery. Just so you all know I'm going to be rich by the end of the week......I'm now off to buy a fortune cookie to see how the rest of my life will play out
    The stars told me so

7. Astronomy and astrology are two different things lol.

I'm the same way and I'm a Virgo, so what does that say? I have Geministic qualities? Is Geministic even a word? :laughing:

I think people take horoscopes and astrology too seriously. I'm not religious but I'm also not an atheist, but still the whole thing is just silly. We're all sooooo different, how can one horoscope predict the future of millions? Open up several astrology websites and check your horoscope for today. I can safely say you're not going to be told the same thing on all those websites. So which one do you believe? Lol.

Lastly: Don't you think these people who "read the stars" and "predict your future" would be out winning the lottery every chance they get? And don't give me the "they only use their powers for good" excuse cuz that's a load of crap :laughing: and they know it too.

8. #29 jainaG, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015
    Astrology is about archetypes across a wide variety of people and it's not set in stone just like the theory that "all stoners, regardless of zodiac sign, are all stupid because they smoke weed". The more narrow minded the smoker is, the more potential dramas when smoking in public, regardless of birth sign. Getting bent out of shape over a philosophy, potential interesting aspect about a person or negativity over something not understood points to interesting coincidental behaviors which astrology is filled with.

Katt Williams is a Virgo so smokes a lot while being about to sort out the human condition in funny ways. Virgos are all about working to solve health problems, even while being sick. Coincidentally the top amount of humanitarian billionaires are born under the sign of Virgo.http://www.forbes.com/2006/03/28/billionaires-horoscope-astrology-cz_lk_0328billyhoroscopes.html
    Cheech Marin is a Cancer and Cancers are about all family so he has and had a long-time entertainment and personal friendship with Chong and supports him constantly. Lots of Cancers only smoke around trusted family members.
    Mick Jagger and James Brown are fire signs, leo and aries, so they like crowds and dramatic smoke situations.
    I smoke different ways based on who I'm with. I love smoking with taurus, virgo, and aquarian folks but can smoke anywhere.

9. I hope this quoted correctly, maybe youre virgeminese? Haha. I'm not sure about our differences, but you know what, i just like the word gemini. I think every ones got similar qualities, even if you don't see them first hand.

10. Woah! When did my thread start getting so many replies? Lol! Real awesome to see so many opinions and responses. Blessings to all!

11. Haha I guess it depends which one of us is older? I'll be 26 in exactly a month.

But yeah I don't try to determine my personality or w/e by what astrology says. Cuz really what molds us is our upbringing and our experiences in life.

12. So ignoring your terrible play at sarcasm.

I don't even follow nor read daily horoscopes because we are a mix of all the signs. Some people identify heavily with their sun sign and thats okay too

13. its only sarcastic if you allow it to be. Some people live and die by that stuff. If that's their belief its cool. My belief is the stars has zero to do with my life other then something pretty to look at. So by saying we are a mix of all the signs aren't you just saying we are who we are regardless to what time of the year we were born in? Doesn't that just negate everything zodiacs signs stand for? For instance I'm a Leo. If we are a mix of all signs I could just as easily have the traits of a Capricorn right? Or maybe I am who I am because that's the logical answer. Stars don't decide who I am, nor does my birthday. Thats just not logical. Especially if we're just a mix anyways. The only thing my bday in August means is that I'll be wearing shorts. Like you said everything is made up. I agree with you. Especially this.

14. I am not defined by superstitions. Nor have I ever related to anything I read about libras. Which I can't specifically recall since I've heard every trait possible attributed to libras, and every sign for that matter.

15. Thats why there's a difference between a birth chart and a horoscope.

Saying that we are a mix of signs does not negate anything. Its meant to help you understand why you may or may not relate to your sun sign.

There are people with a dominant sun sign and those with a passive sun sign.

People with passive sun signs (such as myself) benefit greatly from getting a birth chart. My rising sign is more dominant and it shows on my Personality test.

But I digress, if you are not interested in understanding astrology or at least participate in the thread, why post? If it is your intent to tell us why astrology doesn't make sense to you, I suggest making a new thread.

Not telling you what to do (I know Leos hate that), just trying to keep a cool thread from getting off topic.

16. So basically its hit and miss. Lol OK now I'm sold. If there was something to learn about I'm all for it. The threads about zodiac signs. All I did was make 1 post about zodiac signs. Others quoted me so I participated. As did you. Maybe you didn't realize it. Must be a passive sun sign thing

17. No, it's just your last post came off as if you've already made up your mind. Or perhaps I took it that way. My apologies if so.

If youre feeling curious enough, go to astrolab.com to get yours done for free.

It will be more accurate if you know the exact time you were born tho.

18. You sunk my battleship

But srsly how you can you believe your personality is predetermined by what constellation was behind the sun when you were born

19. I'm not big on horoscopes but chicks always seem to think it's dope I'm a Libra Male.