GHG's Sunkissed Backside

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHardtGrower, Aug 15, 2015.

1. ~Got an arborist coming out next Saturday to trim back and manicure my backyard trees. I will be using all the sun I can get next year!!!

~GHG~

2. Middle TN... And I'm gonna try WWxBB, blueberry, sour diesel and amnesia haze!

3. Sweet! Nice collection of goodies!! I was just looking at some Amnesia Haze seeds...

Sounds like you have some nice hot summers then! NEFarmer is a gorilla grower, but I don't think he's quite active on his outdoor thread just yet...

Sounds like you have a good plan! Fox farm tends to be "hot" with added nutes so "watering" it down is probably a good thing. Sounds like you got some big pots for a stealth grow. Hopefully you're not packing in a bunch of soil... I would probably try and use more of what's there and just add some of your ready made dirt or other amendments into a hole to sweeten up the soil.

When are you germinating and putting them outside?

~GHG~

4. Yeah we have some crucial hot summers at times!! Yeah that's what I read about the soil so I'm gonna cut it with happy frog! And where it's at its on my cousins property and the area it's in you can't get to it with a fourwheeler, tractor or anything. And everything that's been taking in was at night and really discreet! But I also have thought about using some of the soil that's already there, plus it's about 30 feet off a creek bank where I'll be gettin my water supply!

5. I leave for Daytona bike week the first weekend in March, so I'll be germinating them when I come back. Start them inside for about 2.5 3 weeks. Hopefully there be strong enough to take out by then!!

6. Gosh darnit! GHG you cease to amaze me. Every thread or post I see you in I get better information every time. This time it's seeing somebody from the home state doing what I like to do. And to take the cake me and TN are in the same area- middle TN ha ha. I love this site. Good luck to you TN.

7. Thanks man, its going to be my first grow but I'm pretty sure I got the gist down for what I need to do, not a pro but I believe I can come up with somethin out of it!

8. I just started back in August with an auto grow, now I moved on to photos and indoors because of this terrible weather we are having. If you ever need some insight give me a shoot! Maybe we could smoke some time share info, ha

9. Heck yeah man sounds good. I couldn't do indoor cause of who lives with me lol so I had to say the hell with it and do guerilla's! But yeah man I'm down to ses I just got off probation yesterday so I'm gravy!

10. i shot you a pm check it

11. Got ya

12. Just found your thread . Hope you don't mind me pulling up s chair . I hope all is well you bro

13. You found a good one ant dog,Both of greenhardts journals are absolutely top notch. I learn a ton here.

14. no surprise there . I have seen greenhardgrower around the city for a while now and it's obviously he has shit together .

15. Well this was a super awesome grow I had last year, that I still miss as I look at the old stumps sticking out of the pots... WHich my wife keeps asking me what I'm going to do with, lol... I really need to stuff a shovel in there, but I'm hoping those roots have rotted up some!

Been deciding if I would continue to roll with this thread or not. This one almost needs to just be it's own thread and left as is given it's legendary status in my own mind, lol...

But they didn't stop growing here...

~GHG~

16. Hahahaha crackin me up. Keep the fire alive!! Carpe Diem!!

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

17. It needs a new name!

~GHG~

18. On the path of resurrection, here are a few more vid clips... of the 2015 #BackYardBeauties ;)

~GHG~

19. A video of the wind... oh the wind will do you in...

~GHG~