Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why YOU need to invest in an electric grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PapaGanj, Aug 12, 2015.

1. What if i misread the instructions and accidentally chopped off a finger trying to get my weed out for kief? Can I sue Walmart for bad packaging?

2. No because the blades can't spin without the top on, unless you take a paper clip and insert it into the hole to engage the blade without the top on, which would be mis-use on purpose and no problem of the product makers (not the store that sells it)

Just like you can't sue anybody if you take the gaurds off your skilsaw and then cut yourself

3. Also....unplug it...

4. AHAH you said unless. I'm suing right now for that future purchase I'm going to make online. I've never stepped foot inside a Walmart. I hear they greet you with a smile :)

5. Umm the store isn't the one to be sued because of the mishap, its the product maker...

You don't sue carter chevy when your car locks up and kills your wife, you sue the company GM that makes chevy...

Also I'm not the OP, my coffee grinder came from Ingles grocery store, your poor attempt at humor is falling flat as fuck

6. The Law is not to be made fun of. srsly ppl get hurt that way because they can't read PLAIN ENGLISH

7. Jesus Christ. You're just bored and talking sparkles.

Find a thread that's for that.

I'm sick and tired of other members of this community out stepping themselves in other peoples threads.

Too many threads have been closed lately due to dickery, and it's not happening to mine.

Unless you have any serious concerns or questions, or helpful input, please don't bother posting on here

8. Allow me. TROOOLLLLLLLEEEED

9. I never really grind too much at once ( normally enough for one sesh, I have a 3 part grinder with a screen, works good for me and some Kief is collected but not much. I prefer to use this bs a two piece grinder cause all the Chrystal will just end up getting everywhere but into your bowl. Just my 2 cents, I'm sure the electric grinder works in mere seconds but I like to control how much I grind my material, rough for bong loads, finer for rolling. I'd imagine it'd be hard to control that with an electric one. Cheers either way though bro!

10. At first you basically end up with powder, but once you've used it a couple times it easy to get nice a nice fluffy fat bust, and a nice fine bust (that isn't powderized).

Everyone seems to think that this extracts all or most of the crystal from your weed, and that's absolutely nuts.

If anything, I'd say that it makes it so each sesh has the same appropriate amount of crystal.

When I bust shitty weed in my grinder, it comes out boss, because it's flying around in there with crystal from AK, NY diesel, and whatever the hell else G has that's good.

I used to be a fan of the 3 or 4 tier grinders.
    Did the job for me. My buddy Kenny still uses his occasionally, and he also has an electric.

11. I prefer a small food processor. Doesn't turn the cannabis to powder. I only use it if I need a bunch of cannabis for something. Usually I use my Space Case.

12. Everyone just has their own opinion. Nobody is right or wrong. As long as you're happy with your technique, who cares. We all like to get high. Does it really matter what path we take to get there. Some want larger amounts of kief to add to bud or whatever. Some want it left on the bud. In the end it all gets used in some shape or form.

13. a black man never stepping foot in a Walmart? you learn something new everyday