Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BEST strains for migraines/headaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sidmigraine, Aug 11, 2015.

1. I have had a chronic daily headache/migraine for 28 months. It's as awful as it sounds. I'll spare you the details of my nightmare journey..

Anyway, looking for strains that are the best for migraines. I just started vaping AC/DC, the high CBD, virtually no THC strain. So far it helps.. meaning for an hour or two my headache lessens by 25% or so (more than any other med does). But it doesn't last long enough, and it doesn't help the headache as much as I would like. (thinking I need a tincture of it or some CBD). It is a very good pain killing strain tho.

Has anyone had success with certain strains for their migraines? So far I've heard of ACDC and Charlotte's Web (it is essentially the same strain.) I've also heard about Blueberry Headband and some others. I am looking for little to no psychoactive effects (horrible anxiety, heart race and BP issues).

Leafly has some useful information but I want to hear about personal experiences. Btw I live in LA with a medical card if that helps anyone when it comes to locating dispensaries etc. Thanks guys.

~Sydney