Concentrate vape pens: puffco pro or dr dabber

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PB04, Aug 11, 2015.

1. I am looking to buy the pen that is most efficient because I am new to concentrate. I will only be using very small packs (>.05) at first. I want to get the most for my money and I don't want to be wasting material. From use, how often do any of the puffco pro's parts need to be replaced? Does the whole atomizer need to be replaced from time to time, or just the coil? I already know that the dr dabber' atomizer must be replaced every couple months.

2. i have the puffco, but dont like it much. i feel like i waste so much concentrate at the bottom of the chamber. on my other cheap pens i get better clouds and the dabs last longer. as soon as the wax melts it falls to the bottom and seems to far from the coil to vaporize. it may be best if your only using big amounts. that's my 2 cents.

i dont have any experience with the dabber.

3. I purchased the Puffco Pro and I do enjoy it more than the Snoop Dogg G-Pen. When I freshly pack the chamber, it definitely produces great hits, but as maxtap1 mentioned, the left overs fall to the bottom. I believe actually, if you use less at a time and keep the product on top of the coil, you will maximize your product's use. For the Puffco Pro, you only have two pieces which would ever need replacing: the battery and the chamber. The part on top of the chamber is simply a mouthpiece. As long as you take care of both pieces, the only time you need a replacement is when the coil in the chamber breaks after usage. So far, my coil has lasted me almost two months.

The question I have is, can the left overs inside the Puffco Pro chamber be reused? When I'm in a cool environment, the left overs inside the chamber hardens to a wax-like consistency and I can scrape it up rather easily. I have vaped it and it was just as good as the original product but I am worried about any toxins or harmful chemicals that shouldn't be vaped in left overs.

If possible, I am looking for a more medical and scientific response than opinions. Thank you for your thoughts none-the-less.