Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Firecracker Recipe- No Smell, Fast And Easy

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by General Daedalus, Aug 10, 2015.

1. #1 General Daedalus, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    Hi everyone,

So, this is my first post, and I signed up to the site to share my recipe with everyone. I want to get some feedback on it (I haven't actually tried it yet, I've just finished making them and I'm going to eat the first one tomorrow since I have the house to myself all day then). In terms of science, I planned it out very specifically so that decarboxylation occurs and all of the psychoactive THC is trapped in the edibles. SO, without further ado, here is what I used:

• Four crackers (Jacob's, but this doesn't matter- it was simply what I had in the house)
    • Butter (unsalted, full-fat; the salted part doesn't matter, again it's simply what I had at hand)
    • Coconut oil (contains loads of fat)
    • Tin foil
    • Weed, obviously (I used Incredible Bulk- 24% THC really dank, dank shit)

And that's it. I live with my so I can't smoke, they hate weed and they don't understand it. I came up with this very specific recipe so I can make edibles without them having any clue about it. Now here's what you do.

• Grab your crackers. Spread them with butter.
    • Put them onto a large piece of tin foil (only put half of your crackers on because you're going to make them into sandwiches in a minute). So, if you had two crackers, you'd put one onto a piece of tin foil and leave the other one off. Bend the tin foil around the cracker's edges (leave the top uncovered).
    • Stick a tablespoon of coconut oil into the microwave for 20 seconds or so. It will turn into liquid almost instantaneously.
    • Pour some of the oil onto the butter on each cracker.
    • Grind your herb up into really fine pieces. The smaller you can get each piece, the better- you want as much surface area as possible. You can use as much as you'd like, but I've heard that you can get stoned off firecrackers with as little as 0.25g per cracker. I used around 0.75 per cracker. It's a matter of personal preference.
    • Sprinkle the weed onto the crackers.
    • Pour the remainder of the coconut oil onto the crackers. The tin foil around them will stop your weed from escaping.
    • Place on final blob of butter onto the crackers in the tin foil.
    • Put your other crackers onto the ones in the tin foil. From top to bottom, you should have; butter, oil, weed, butter, weed, oil, butter.
    • Wrap the tin foil around them. Get another piece if you want. This serves many purposes- it stops them from burning, keeps the temperature up, and (most importantly) stops them from smelling at all. There was a smell, but it was like a pizza cooking and it was almost undetectable. I opened the window for 10 minutes and you couldn't even notice it.
    • Stick them in the oven at 175 Celsius (around 350 Fahrenheit) for 20 minutes.
    • Turn the heat up to 210 (410 Fahrenheit) for 10 minutes.
    • Take them out. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

This may sound a little weird if you're used to other recipes, so allow me to explain. I didn't have any Nutella or peanut butter in the house, so I used coconut oil instead. You could use Nutella or PB if you wanted to, though. The idea is that you decarb the weed inside of a sealed packet, so that all of the psychoactive compounds have to go straight into the butter and oil. That way, you don't lose anything. All of the active weed is absorbed (technically it bonds) into the butter and oil. Eat one of those and you'll have a super trippy high. I know I haven't tried it yet (I'll update tomorrow with the results), but I have every reason to believe that this recipe will be more potent than your standard firecracker recipe. Any thoughts on this? If you give it a go, please let me know how it turns out.

2. Hey everyone,

I thought I'd bump now because I'm coming up. I'm extremely surprised how potent these little fuckers are. I took them at around 7:15.

t+0:00: Ingested one cookie of about 0.75g.

t+0:15: very slight OEVs (tracers).

t+0:30: moderately stoned. Feel very relaxed, unusual for me.

I'll keep everyone updated, but for now, bearing in mind the usual comeup times, I think I may have just invented a very powerful recipe.

3. I had the other cookie at about 1PM and I'm still coming up. I had about 1.5g all together, this is really trippy not like a usual weed high.

4. #4 432, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    Nice. I do pretty much the same except i don't go over 180'C I would also cut out the microwave. Just use a stove on low heat much safer and healthier.

I just stir the weed in a bowl with the butter/nutella & oil then paste it on the crackers [​IMG]

1-2 grams rocks me for hours and hours...

5. I'm still coming up, this shit is crazy! I'm super high right now. I have plenty of weed left so I'll try it your way and get some nutella. Should be much nicer. They work amazingly well, they just didn't taste the best.

6. My plan was to stay up all night and enjoy it but I was tired so I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes and I just passed out. I only just woke up but I'm still heavily sedated and it feels very relaxing. It was a really good high and actually felt like a trip. I am still stoned and it's almost been 24 hours since I ingested the first one. If you've got a couple of days off, you should definitely give this a go.

7. This looks really promising man. Like you, I have parents that hate everything about weed, so I thought I'd never be able to make edibles in my own house without them knowing. I'm gonna try this soon.

BTW, would be fantastic if you could do a video tutorial on how to make these and upload onto youtube. The instructions seem pretty simple, but I've never made edibles, so I guarantee I'm gonna fuck up the first few times.

Cheers anyway

8. Thanks for the clear explanation. However, I don't understand the last part about the oven. You said stick the crackers in at 175 Celcius for 20 minutes and after that turn the heat up to 210 Celcius for 10 minutes. During these ten minutes, the temperature hasn't raised to 210 Celcius, but is still somewhere between 175 C and 210 C. Am I supposed to get the crackers out after the first 20 minutes and wait till 210 C has been reached or should I keep the crackers in and bake the crackers for ten minutes while the temp is raising from 175 to 210? Thanks in advance! Ps. I know this forum was created years ago, but still, I hope for a respons!

9. OP is 3 years old & hasn't been online since 2015 I don't think you'll get a reply.