Whats your fetish?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aequus Argentum, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Had to look that up...you don't look like a lesbian?

2. Well I only like girls if that's what you mean but yeah just dry humping in general, I love nothing more then poking her with my boner in the mornings and her skin feels electric to touch also in the mornings and gets me right off haha

3. I really like cuckolding other men by pounding their busty wife.

4. feet. Idk why but I love them lol

5. when a chick tries to smoke a joint through her ass
    ooh hahaha

6. grilled salmon

7. The other pink meat.

i don't have any fetishes, born again Christian since yesterday. Feels amazing.

8. I must agree wit'cha on that, they can be the sexiest thing ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447154318.744065.jpg

9. Stockings and high heels I pork the fuck outta my gf when she wears em

10. Not really a fetish, but getting my neck and ears kissed drives me insane :)
    Instant hardon lol

11. Bdsm, bondage, lil bit femdom is pretty hot too.

12. I've always wanted to receive a prostate blowjob

13. I don't have any weird fetishes haha

14. gentle femdom

15. I like older chicks. I've told my younger GF that if we break up I'm going to try my best to bang a 50 y/o MILF type. Can't put a price on experience.

16. I hooked up with a 40 yr old mother of two recently. While her soon to be divorced husband slept in the guest house. Met her at one of my shows and she was looking for sure.

17. tan lines, ohhh mannnnnn.

other than that, a good frame on a woman.

18. Hairy women and mutual masturbation.

And I know where both come from. I came into puberty in the late 70's when all you could easily get was Playboy and maybe a Penthouse. So I got off masturbating to bush. So a naked woman walking across the room with a nice bush will get me hard in an instant.

As for the mutual masturbation it was because of an experience I had with one girl in college. We hooked up and after I came, she asked me to put a couple of fingers inside her and then she proceeded to rub her clit until she came. It was so hot and even though I had just came, I started getting hard again. So the next time we hooked up I pulled out and told her it was time for her to cum and I put a couple of fingers in and and while she rubbed her clit, I worked my fingers inside her and jacked off with my other hand. She seemed a bit stunned, but afterward told me it was hot. So we made it a part of our routine. Liked doing it ever since.